ANDROID - OFFICIAL THREAD

Lenny

I'll look up the nexus S lenneth safe...

Lol Natalie ur enthusiasm is inspiring, ive seen you turn from a negative noob, to a android god like fiend in this topic, it shows these fones have the crackberry affect too!!

Im not sure I can get intimate with the HD though...not being able to txt & drive is actually a killer, precious minutes are wasted havin to wait until traffic lights to bang out a quick txt.

Also the lack of "profile" changes like u get on nokias is actually buggin me, not to mention Orange signal quality once u leave london is actually a pisstake keep losin reception like its nothing!! Not to mention the GPS givin my location to an accuracy of + or - 1100m+

alarm is pie aswell, i knw if im in a DEEEP sleep i aint gonna hear sh*t...fone is on a daily charge ting, screen is way too power hungry :s

aahhhh so many negatives :(

I have like a day or so to decide :s

I use Astro, its a file manager and has a "app installer" built in

Bruv, take the HD back. You'll regret it if you dont imo.

The Nexus S is the best overall Android phone right now, 2nd is the Samsung Galaxy S. Battery life on both phones will last a day and a half easy with moderate - heavy use

I use Astro, its a file manager and has a "app installer" built in

Bruv, take the HD back. You'll regret it if you dont imo.

The Nexus S is the best overall Android phone right now, 2nd is the Samsung Galaxy S. Battery life on both phones will last a day and a half easy with moderate - heavy use

duely noted young'un i'll make the call.....aaahhhh its been an emotional android ride...although i may have just discovered a way of making the batt last longer, but turnin what i believe is the backlight off...or it could just be the fact i left it chargin all night while connected to my PC :s

Lol Natalie ur enthusiasm is inspiring, ive seen you turn from a negative noob, to a android god like fiend in this topic, it shows these fones have the crackberry affect too!!

Negative?

Tbh Android is the sh*t, more and more people are jumping on the wave.

On a separate note, will buy another battery as a back up for when this 'battery' dies on me.

On another separate note, my sony ericsson died on me last week, blue screen of death rip :(

yeah i was looking for a phrase which would mean that u was a less than a noob, as in kinda worse...lol but all i could come up with was negative :blush:

aaahhh HTC are kinda mockin the show then tbh, cos the fone would be a banger....surely them chinese ebayers ave clocked this and are making higher capacity batts for the fone though??

More often than not they do but a bigger capacity battery means a bigger physical battery which means you would need a custom door for the extra bulk. But anyway them hong kong ebay batteries are fakes, wouldn't trust them 5 quid batteries in my 400 pound handset :lol:

The Desire HD as you know is made out of one solid piece of metal, the way they've made the handset means even if you found a bigger battery you probably wouldnt be able to fit it in

ive seen what i think was a wildfire with some hench battery locked onto it - about double the thickness but if that = double the uptime then i'd consider it

still rockin the G1 and dying for better camera, processor and battery life

apparently this is the new handset to be announced on the 6th of jan

http://www.electricpig.co.uk/2010/12/30/htc-thunderbolt-4g-unveiled-before-ces-2011/#

http://188.65.36.75/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/htc_thunderbolt_2.jpg

First time I sent my Hero off for repair I was besides myself tbh. Second time I sent it off it was like 'whatevs' tbh. First couple of days are horrible times though.

Would also like to take this opportunity to say f*ck T-mobile, cunts.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

looks nice, these media companies need to develop apps for android aswell instead of just ipad

i galaxy tab is so nice sizewise i want newspaper apps on there n sh*t

• 2 weeks later...