Open up your mind...

Captain Planet

Was the BBC brainwashing me when they told me that the vatican INVENTED the virgin of guadalupe breaking the laws in the bible so that they could better compete with the increasing popularity of islam around the world?
Not every Christian is a Catholic dunce?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was having a conversation with my aunt yesterday... on christianity and all that malark.Man has ruined christianity imo... example used - Gay priests trying to make the homoness of their lives seem normal. Her response - Not that I agree with homosexuality, but things change, generations change, the world changes, so why can't certain things in the bible be altered to correspond with this day and age...Didnt agree but still...

Was having a conversation with my aunt yesterday... on christianity and all that malark.Man has ruined christianity imo... example used - Gay priests trying to make the homoness of their lives seem normal. Her response - Not that I agree with homosexuality, but things change, generations change, the world changes, so why can't certain things in the bible be altered to correspond with this day and age...Didnt agree but still...
These homo preachers are confused. It even says it blatantly in the bible...Leviticus 18:22, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."Leviticus 20:13, "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." idiots

Was the BBC brainwashing me when they told me that the vatican INVENTED the virgin of guadalupe breaking the laws in the bible so that they could better compete with the increasing popularity of islam around the world?
Not every Christian is a Catholic dunce?
That's what you have to say?Other guy - Islam was winning the race, It'd taken over a large part of Europe and Asia, The pope and his mandem then run over to the Americas...

Not every Christian is a Catholic
Errbody knows that the Vatican been downing Jaegerbombs whilst reading the devils bible for years and sh*t and sh*t and sh*tKurious do you not acknowledge my appreciation of your black beauty?I wrote "woooy"."Woooy" ffsDo you understand how much it took to muster up that "woooy".I had to sacrifice twelve of my livestock and a small sum of money for that "woooy".

Carpe the other day I watched a BBC documentary on how Chrsitianity became what it is today. Almost felt insultedInventing a native-like 'virgin (La Virgin de Guadalupe) to better appeal to the locals in the AmericasIt's like Coca-cola hiring a Chinese spokesperson to increase sells in China cos Pepsi (Islam) is making more moneyReligion is a joke
lol. when they do all these documentaries, its funny how they only talk to all these theologians, professors of biblical studies etc, and revd's of churches that have lots of empty seats. i.e. the more established roman catholic/anglican insitutions. its quite sad and frustrating.

no i didnt..
Shatap den.[/img]I used to respect people's religious beliefs but as I get older and see the harm it, nar f*ck that. Religion is poisonous and pointless.
i wasnt disagreeing with him was i u idiot. u lot richard dawkins guide you through your life and let those whowant something with more substance live theirs.

how u gonna say religion is poison though?...From time when my guy is on a farm, working hard all hours of his waking life to put on the table for his little brothers and sisters cuz his mum and dad have been killed by militia, and him aiming for his siblings to have a good start in life and go to school. You ask this man where do you conjure the will to strive through your hard life as you do, he points to the sky and says god. Man if something you believe is helping you in a positive way, anyone who says that is poison is a twat.The only time religion is a poison is when it actually is a poison.

Guest Flat Ericó
how u gonna say religion is poison though?...From time when my guy is on a farm, working hard all hours of his waking life to put on the table for his little brothers and sisters cuz his mum and dad have been killed by militia, and him aiming for his siblings to have a good start in life and go to school. You ask this man where do you conjure the will to strive through your hard life as you do, he points to the sky and says god. Man if something you believe is helping you in a positive way, anyone who says that is poison is a twat.The only time religion is a poison is when it actually is a poison.
This post is emosh.Pos'd and sig'd in the near future

To be fair, most conspiracy theorists are looked upon as totally crazy and mad, but, what is actually sane and real in this world? How mad would people have been if they were to say one day a man will walk on the moon? or maybe people flying in the sky in planes etc.?I am a political man and i will tell you something that appeals to me more than anything, and that is people stating the most ridiculous, absurd and impossible statements ever, because these people in my opinion, are (not always) more likely to be carrying some weight of truth in what they are saying.Listening to and believing the obvious is you telling yourself what they are telling you and then you accepting it without question or reason. I have always seen Thun as a crazy and insane bastard for his over the top exaggerations on 9/11 conspiracies. But that's what makes him stand out from the rest of you in my books (no bumming) and is what makes me then think critically.Hats off to him.