Niggas aint hard no more

Dejan Savicevic

tbh i havnt listened 2 the warm upi have heard a few j.cole songs and wasnt impressedi thought everything wavesurfer earlier saidbut up the mixtape/album nd try and convert me/rofl @ the notion of jeezy and his jarrin self being better than fix,buck,blade,giggs, fem fel etcjeezy is f*ck*ng sh*t
e3f292844a15.jpglol so ure saying jeezys british clones are better than him at the style he birthedand ppl saying jcole is sh*t :/

1st verse

tbh i havnt listened 2 the warm upi have heard a few j.cole songs and wasnt impressedi thought everything wavesurfer earlier saidbut up the mixtape/album nd try and convert me/rofl @ the notion of jeezy and his jarrin self being better than fix,buck,blade,giggs, fem fel etcjeezy is f*ck*ng sh*t
e3f292844a15.jpglol so ure saying jeezys british clones are better than him at the style he birthedand ppl saying jcole is sh*t :/
the only artist i mentioned above who cud b described as similar to Jeezy is Giggs (clone no way)and just cos some1 birthed a style dusnt mean they are the best at it

lol.j cole is average still, underground style with a mainstream gloss. (he's lightskinned ffs)arguing whose better out of him and flocka is apples and oranges, like they're even in the same lane. maybe if this was the 90's where lyrics reign supreme but it's not. different artists for different things.US Rap is swag now bare of my favourite artists have forsaken me, UK Rap could end up going the same way but right now the only thing holding it back bar inconsistent releases is annoying DJ hosts.and kid cudi is garbage no buts.don't rate none of that freshman XXL driven nonsense.

Guest WAVESURFER
lol.j cole is average still, underground style with a mainstream gloss. (he's lightskinned ffs)arguing whose better out of him and flocka is apples and oranges, like they're even in the same lane. maybe if this was the 90's where lyrics reign supreme but it's not. different artists for different things.and kid cudi is garbage no buts.don't rate none of that freshman XXL driven nonsense.
*pos*

lol.j cole is average still, underground style with a mainstream gloss. (he's lightskinned ffs)arguing whose better out of him and flocka is apples and oranges, like they're even in the same lane. maybe if this was the 90's where lyrics reign supreme but it's not. different artists for different things.US Rap is swag now bare of my favourite artists have forsaken me, UK Rap could end up going the same way but right now the only thing holding it back bar inconsistent releases is annoying DJ hosts.and kid cudi is garbage no buts.don't rate none of that freshman XXL driven nonsense.
stopped reading thereu man are finished

stopped reading there

lol.j cole is average still, underground style with a mainstream gloss. (he's lightskinned ffs)arguing whose better out of him and flocka is apples and oranges, like they're even in the same lane. maybe if this was the 90's where lyrics reign supreme but it's not. different artists for different things.and kid cudi is garbage no buts.don't rate none of that freshman XXL driven nonsense.
*pos*