shotting weed

Kim

Unless you have a built up loyal customer base there f*ck*ng is no money in weed I'm not saying it again.Some random person looking to make a quick buck off a bit of weed when they have no guaranteed and RETURNING customer base will not make any money.
true stories with the pengest leng and backing from the right people u can get that base in no time though.
people get opened up for ths still just saying./do the jakes watch vip2?

Unless you have a built up loyal customer base there f*ck*ng is no money in weed I'm not saying it again.Some random person looking to make a quick buck off a bit of weed when they have no guaranteed and RETURNING customer base will not make any money.
true stories with the pengest leng and backing from the right people u can get that base in no time though.
And then what when that pengs gone? And everyone goes back to the their regular guy?
constant peng dont bother with f*ck all else. seriously if u think theres no money in it its cause u cant shot for sh*t lol

IncorrectQuality speaks
Which is exactly what I'm saying, cos once it's gone you're f*cked.

Won't even bother reading the probable serious amounts of sh*t in this threadwill say thoughI've wondered how much money you do actually make of weed many times beforeIt completely depends on where you live3 people all moving about a zed everyday Mr Essex is making 5 pound an hour over a period of a monthMr Preston is making 15 pound an hour over a period of a monthMr Newham is making 7-8 pound an hour over a period of a month(This was worked out comparing it to a 35 hour working week)Selling weed is basically the life long occupation of the bredrin you have that can't hold a real job down

LOLOLOLOLOLOL clueless guys
Elaborate?Not going to lie I can only make assumptions on what the people around me do and the success they have, seeing as I don't and never have sold drugs...
neither have i i am basing this on a few associates success storys. im just talking about all this no money in weed talk.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL clueless guys
Elaborate?Not going to lie I can only make assumptions on what the people around me do and the success they have, seeing as I don't and never have sold drugs...
neither have i i am basing this on a few associates success storys. im just talking about all this no money in weed talk.
Howmuch are your assocites picking up zeds for?You're from NW? Guys that shot at my uni (they're mostly locals justify their 1.3-1.6 bags (20 bags) saying they pay 250 for their zeds...

IncorrectQuality speaks
Which is exactly what I'm saying, cos once it's gone you're f*cked.
Tbh I dont get your pointYoure saying theres no money in breaking z's into d's & Im telling you there isWhats that got to do with if your source dries upThe talk is about whether theres money in it, not if its a good career choice