Celeb Big Brother 2010

Kim

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my solicitor in place, if my name gets mentioned....Jokes!Naaa good luck to loui.. Haven't had the chance to watch yet but will tonight!p.s. I am a bit brass, think NOTW might sought me some cash for a few stories? looool
Ring them G.Expose how her sister is NF*BNP*Combat 18 all into one.

lol they are her beliefs though. Although they are pretty much unacceptable within this society, what is actually right or wrong in this world? So much sh*t goes down and I don't know if it is naturally human nature to do these things and oppress people or if they are actually wrong.I obviously have my beliefs/views that are quite liberal, but I suppose the point I am trying to make is, some people will do as they please no matter what and exposing an issue serves no form of greatness. However, sending a message does but it has to be done in the right way.As Nixon once said about the media - "I wouldn't give them the sweat off my balls!" I too would rather stay well clear because one thing about exposures, they are pretty much like karma; they come back around.

Lol come on ashman, it's your chance to get p! Expose that ceazy is bnp & nf and you will have a few bob to help look after your kids. Your baby mother lied to you about giving head to black men and sexing them raw and also cheated on you and has a new baby with a gazzy look alike and all lady sov is doing is saying "make way for the s.o.v, gentina's a hoe" get me? She made you look like a multiple punk on here x amount of times too! Don't have it!!! Get your money for for the trouble chloe's brought to you!

Forgiveness brother. Such the hardest thing to do in life yet the most easiest thing to use in order to find peace and happiness.Everyones been infected into the way of life and shitting on one another, unfortunately, these things are natural (but not for everyone)I just rise above situations and to be honest, Now we are apart, I have never been happier and I am pursuing my dreams and heading towards my own teleos.