Dream Logs

kurious

• 3 weeks later...

now and again something happens and i think sh*t that was very similar to a dream i had

seem to have been almost like predictions / warnings

happens to me

you should pay attention to your dreams

indeed

but

it was like a year or two later that an event which closely resembled a dream occurred

strange stuff perhaps just coincidence i dunno

i dreamt a yout just got out of pen, he was in an orange jumpsuit, eating rice and chicken take away

he was at the bus stop and i heard him say to his freind about jacking the bus cuz he was hungry

i thought to myself, lemi not get on this 214 and see if it goes down but keep it moving iincase they clock i clocked

man teif the bus, held everyone on it and on it hostage and news reports said they were heading to the chinese buffet in golders green

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

ive had bare dreams were women turn into cats, does anyone know what this means?

like one where there this girl, shes lieing on a bed and im going to beat, i go to put some music on or make a drink and when i come back shes turned into a cat and im like ffs.

another one where im at a shubz in a tower block and im drawing these 3 girls simultaneously, im like "this is going well, im going to f*ck them all" then at the end of the party i go to collect them but they've all turned into cats, i chase them around and stuff them into a rucksack and im like maybe they will turn back into girls when i get them home. then my gf turns up and goes "wots that" and throws the bag out the window.

had loads where my gf has turned into a cat or something similar and i carry her around for the whole dream.

also my gf has this one where shes slowly morphing into a gazelle, eventually shes fully a gazelle and she cant talk or anything and i go and release her into the wild in like an african plain but she comes back becos shes scared of the predators, and she has one where she rides around naked on a zebra and one where she got eaten by lions, bare safari dreams, they sound pretty funny to me, any one know what they might mean?

ive had bare dreams were women turn into cats, does anyone know what this means?

like one where there this girl, shes lieing on a bed and im going to beat, i go to put some music on or make a drink and when i come back shes turned into a cat and im like ffs.

another one where im at a shubz in a tower block and im drawing these 3 girls simultaneously, im like "this is going well, im going to f*ck them all" then at the end of the party i go to collect them but they've all turned into cats, i chase them around and stuff them into a rucksack and im like maybe they will turn back into girls when i get them home. then my gf turns up and goes "wots that" and throws the bag out the window.

had loads where my gf has turned into a cat or something similar and i carry her around for the whole dream.

also my gf has this one where shes slowly morphing into a gazelle, eventually shes fully a gazelle and she cant talk or anything and i go and release her into the wild in like an african plain but she comes back becos shes scared of the predators, and she has one where she rides around naked on a zebra and one where she got eaten by lions , bare safari dreams, they sound pretty funny to me, any one know what they might mean?

:lol:

Guest Triple XXX

my dreams are too real

moretime i cant tell the difference between them and real life

no matter how f*cked up they are

wish i could slap myself n wake myself up sometimes, but that never comes up

would it even work?

Ok had a dream that something tried to invade my GF paranormal activity style. Well I wasn't having that. In the dream I figured if I let it inside me I could control it so I let it in, and I could feel it's strength. It's will was great but in my body I was happy to fight it till it calmed down.

And it did fight it tried so hard just to raise my arm but I wouldn't allow it. I could feel my arm vibrating under the stress off 2 wills his and my own but nothing would make me release it or let it take control. It finally gave in, so I thought and so I relaxed too as it made another lunge, but it seemed weaker than before and it was easy to swat away this things advances.

It withdrew. Not from my body but from the place were it could reach and attempt to manipulate my body. I could still feel it but it felt like it was almost meditating.

We'd faught and at this point we both knew which of us would win a confrontation in that way. I could relax and I was tired to. It had felt like a battle.

3:00 said my phone. But for the light from above my curtain, cast by the street light outside my room would be pitch black. I was tired and thirsty from the really odd happenings. Luckily I had a can drink by the side of my bed but something wasn't right. The room in it's near pitch black state should have meant I'd have to fumble for the can but I could see it clear as day. It gave off it's own light, luminous pale green, a sickly colour, not something I was about to put my lips to. It just seemed way too strange and that wasn't the strangest thing to happen. The walls began to melt. The same sickly green that the can drink had seemed to bleed from the walls, peeling away to reveal... My room. Nothing out of place, no sickly green melting off the walls. The can drink that was next to me had nothing peculiar about it, it was just an unopened can drink. But I could still feel the creature, I could feel it's emotion. It was amused. I could feel it's smile like it had ME trapped. Puzzled I looked at the time on my phone.

3:00 said my phone. But for the light from above my curtain, cast by the street light outside my room would be pitch black. I was tired and thirsty from the really odd happenings. Luckily I had a can drink next to me and I opened it and took a sip. Just a sip, I didnt want to get up. I turned over and cuddled my girlfriend.

Now I'm closer to the window than she is. She's a deep spiritual believer and she says shed prefer to be nearer the door so she can escape if an "entity" tried to get in. I'd always laugh it off cos I always regarded that kinda thing as nonsense but there I am cuddling my girlfriend staring into the darkest corner of my room, and I could swear I can see the earrings I got for her last Christmas. They are sat on the side, where she puts them when she stays with me. They're all shiny and green... Wait what? Green? My girlfriends earrings are not green they are silver I know this cos I picked them out and they don't glow in the dark.

The walls begin to bleed that sickly green colour again. Peeling away the top layer that isn't my room to reveal, my room again.

What the hell is going on? I can feel the creatures glee. It's revelling on what I'm seeing before my eyes. The creature, this thing inside me is causing these hallucinations and I've no clue how to stop it, and it knows it.

Fear grips me now as I come to the realisation that I could still be in another layer of hallucination. I don't sleep for the rest of the night. My gaze doesn't shift from the green line coming from above my curtain, caused by the streetlight outside.

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

my uncle told me to do some volunteering cos im out of work, im assumin he means something related engineering

so i had a little nap, and im dreaming about volunteering to do sports with children, and in the dream im searching council websites an sh*t

there was also some other sh*t around it, vanessa was actually briefly in it, coolio and ulrika, so sort of after BB interview an vanessa was in tracksuit bottoms, hair slicked back playin the victim

also someone was being accused of started a fire, a young white girl and the mum of the girl takes her daughter into the house and in my mind im pretty convinced shes gna start a fire an kill herself and the daughter

so im waklin away with my mum and we are talkin about it as if it is a tv show, an i ask my marge if she has her key an shes like nah

weird, maybe because i can hear people's tvs around me but i think the volunteering section is the most significant

/

sho ur dreams are interesting but dno what they mean

Guest Esquilax

Had a dream last night that I got my old job back, new boss or something.

I go into his office, he's looking out the window

"We need something more interesting, this is all boring. Make up a headline now." He says.

So I take a piece of paper, get a sharpie and write "Obama in support of Prop 19" (A reference to the Californian proposition to regulate, control and tax cannabis)

Hold it up and show him. He goes "Good. If you could write a 34,000 word article about that that'd be great."

I think holy f*ck*ng sh*t, 34,000 words? I get to work on it, and end up going insane because I can't get past the first paragraph. Bare spinning rooms and colours and my blog writing tool page.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Keep dreaming about jesus.

Was chilling in my garden at night, then a star came down to me turning into jeus. He then chilled with me for a bit then put some star on my head saying it'll be all kushti when im 6 feet under.

Apparently theres 3 types of dreams.

1) From your own consciousness - Your thoughts / beliefs / memories / morals etc which sums up mosts of yall dreams

2) Bad dreams are from evil sh*t.

3)Good dream from god.

dreamed a whole dream in black and white still motion the other night

i once had a dream years and years ago and it was like i had red lenses on

everything was shades of red, like there was a red filter

i was playin next door an my mum was like come on we're goin to Africa now, an i was like nooo i'm playing

mad how u can remember dreams from years back

Being off weed cigs and booze this past 2 months i have been through a few crazy dream phases, started off pure evil n violent, people dying me fighting gory sh*t etc i thought it would never end... then it started with real life sh*t like situations and anxieties/supressed feelings n sh*t now its a mix of real life n good dreams. I clocked alot of my dreams are complex and have some form of bearing on my real life so since september 20th as soon as i wake up i write down all i can remember and im seeing a trend for the good. You can see the things affecting your life through your dreams and act on it, but usually you forget what you dream about so its important to document it asap... it makes for good reading at a later date at the very least but im the kind of person that loves to document and analyse everything

• Upvote 1