Things you hated when younger, but like now

Mr. Gayle

Jazz/any music with strong blue notesMost 90's r&b, dunnah wt was wrng wiv me when that sh*t was current I probably jus cudnt relate
This, any music not made by black people (some ignorant yout)ReadingTheres alot of things I like at first then stopped liking, now have started againMartial ArtsHip Hop music

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
Any sort of vegetable or fruit.Milk.Chinese/Indian Takeaways (fam always used to get me a mcdonalds whenever they had chinese or indian :lol: )
c/s all 3.Also: girlsgirls kissing mebeerchick-flicksreadingmy hair being curlyjeans

escitalopram
prescription only?
You go uni Flex? I know I was googling too fam.I used to hate olives but nowadays I could finish off a whole pot of Antipasti mixed olives in one sitting. Larvely.
Yep Second year of an economics/finance degree. only managing to take in 50% of the info, rest is a struggle.i will buy, if any1 can supply.

Guest Triple XXX
escitalopram
prescription only?
You go uni Flex? I know I was googling too fam.I used to hate olives but nowadays I could finish off a whole pot of Antipasti mixed olives in one sitting. Larvely.
Yep Second year of an economics/finance degree. only managing to take in 50% of the info, rest is a struggle.i will buy, if any1 can supply.
if u wanna increase concentration i heard ADHD drugs work wellRitalin is one of themnbo idea where to get it though, ask Guantanamo

Still to venture onto ackee and plantain
rahhh ... dont kno anyone who doesnt like plantain ...
You don't know ANY white people?
even if he does know some white people, most likely theyve never tried plantaini dnt know how u can taste it an not love it