Positive role models.

Dejan Savicevic

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear them 2 are both polow.
where u from? sound like a broad. if you aint think of no positive people than f*ck off innit.
Real talk cuz, some people on here act like they got vaginas
lol
True doe it's easy to talk sh*t on a forum but these people dissing me on here wouldn't to my face they would get banged straight in the face, no hype

lol polow gives me jokehow can man be signing in and out to reply to his own topic
We in here @ the same time and the Mod's can see our I.P. addy's you retard Basically anyone that is original and not a d*ckrider will get called me people on here don't like people who are them self all the p*ssy's are bland and co sign each other like NO SUNSHINE, Joel C, you, Drift etc Escapist, Ryder, topic starter, Brisco are cool doe

Unfortunately I dont have any positive role modelsI dont know or know of anybody who is truly happy, regardless of their lifestyle or what they have achieved
u dont have to know 'personally' people that may impact or inspire your lifecoulda been a gd thread. f*ck polow
Yeah i know. But like I said I dont know of any either

you know what it is tho obviously the youts out there are gonna look at role models that you can see doing positive like BAM yh that inspires me. Most youts aren't gonna join a library and read up on on influential people see what i'm saying they gonna google n wiki them ya see it? thats why aint nothing wrong with looking up to peeps in sport and music. you dont have to cat them just take inspiration innit. Will smiths a sick role model. Tiger woods aint he's some half way jig, cheater, womaniser, fakehead jah know.