Finding your life again

Skola

Skola I'm genuinley happy to see how far you've come, your open mindedness to the situation has helped you look at a lot of things from a different point of view n helped you gain your own perspective on not only other things but ur own flaws. Congratulations, pos'd well done for comin out of this situation so much stronger. Its times like this that show just how much a forum can help some people if used in the right way. All the best for the future man

• Upvote 1

Cheers guiseCatharsis - purging of emotional tensions? Not sure what ur tryin 2 sayLol O.Man funny sh*t eh? it was one of those laugh or cry moments. I think at the time I did a mixture of bothReal talk you seem like a pretty deep sorta guy appreciate the advice and commens.

• Upvote 1

Thanks KayGee - to the future *raises glass*I never thought I'd see the other side. Guess it kinda all happened at the right (for lack of a better word) time - my mate broke up with his ex just before Christmas and was miserable all of Christmas and new year and then it was winter! For me it was the spring moving on to the summer which no doubt has helped a bit.lol Social you deserve a neg for your lame Scotland jokes but appreciate the sentiment none the less.Angelo - sorry to hear that bro. Im sure your aware theres light at the end of the tunnel - its not as far away as it might seem.

This is a great thread. It's good to see how far you have came Skola.I went through a similar situation as yourself. I broke up with my ex a week after valentines who i was with for a yr and a half.it was soo hard to move on for the first few weeks, especially when i kept seeing her that sh*t cut me up. But then i got a new job and i kept myself busy without looking back and thinking about it now i don't think i could have handled it any better. Although i still think about her even when i'm with other girls lol, but your update has been really encouraging for me anyway.The best advice on here is certainly keeping yourself busy and hanging out with your friends.

Skola I'm genuinley happy to see how far you've come, your open mindedness to the situation has helped you look at a lot of things from a different point of view n helped you gain your own perspective on not only other things but ur own flaws. Congratulations, pos'd well done for comin out of this situation so much stronger. Its times like this that show just how much a forum can help some people if used in the right way. All the best for the future man
This post is quite damp

Surprised it took you 6 months. Never that for me, all the things that took you that long to do are things are you should auto do, delete everything etc etcOnly thing that works best IMO is getting back on the horse, seriously seeing your ex moving on and getting with other guys will hit you harder if you're getting zero action.

Project Mayhem - Im glad to have helped :D that was one of the main reasons I updated this thread. Nice to know I might be helping others after the help and advice I received here.J you'll get there too! RaiKkoNen you might have misunderstood - I was doing some reflecting when I realised it had been 6 months since we split up then I decided I should update this thread. It all happens in stages but I'd say after about 4 months I had a moment where I thought to myself - "I really dont feel so bad any more". Your right about getting back on the horse/in the game - exploring other women helps/is fun/gives you someone else to think about.And finally, about 2 weeks ago she moved flat and is no longer directly across the road. Only moved like 3 blocks away so I bump into her from time to time but a little space is still good and its not difficult to stop and say hi as it once was.

This post is quite damp
If all u can gain from that is moist you have the mentality of a child.@skola yh man its just gd 2 see someone get somethin positive out of a bad situation, lifes hard enough n I kno these situations aint easy. I dnt kno about others but when I post on here I try to give a oppinion but also just another perspective to think about in certain situations, it may not be right but at least it gives another angle to think on things n if it helps then I'm glad I could contribute towards that. Even tho some small minds try n discredit it
  • Upvote 1