strange things females have said when recieving......THE DICK

Skenghis Khan

tbh im mostly talkin bout oral in conjunction wiv f*ck*ng, i kno a girl how gets very sensitive after cummin so i usually put it in her mouf for few minutes before going back to the p*ssy. sumtimes after f*ck*ng its nice to finish wiv her sucking it, imo the sensation of nutting in a girls mouf, the suction and post nut head is the biznez and makes a nice change plus she likes my nut anyway - munching tin of pineapple erryday ftw.

• Upvote 1

i knew there were men out there in the world that couldnt come thru oraliv seen it on here
Lol, I'm one of them.I remember time ago when I first said on here that I've never buss from head and how puzzled heads were.Ain't nothing strange about it imo and I've had some proper sloppy ones that brought me to the brink but as always, ends up being a false alarm/At times it just makes me laugh.

will only buss if there's a hand involved in conjunction with the mouthotherwise the momentum just cant get it 2bh no homo/tmi
wtf why wouldn't there be??!?!
charlie is really starting to sound like a pro right nowlike the thought of no hand movement never occurred to her when she was youngholla x

will only buss if there's a hand involved in conjunction with the mouthotherwise the momentum just cant get it 2bh no homo/tmi
Because head to me is using your f*ck*ng MOUTH.Otherwise it may as well be a handjob+head.If you're talking about bussing from a handjob+head then yeah that's f*ck*ng obvious.I however don't like chicks using their hand because I can surprise them by thrusting at unexpected moments and subsequently fulfill my fantasy of "ghetto-gagging" a bitch.
its all jus big talk tbh
THIS

sometimes i surprise them by thrusting at unexpected moments and subsequently fulfill my fantasy of "ghetto-gagging" a bitch.
c/s