strange things females have said when recieving......THE DICK

Skenghis Khan

what she said about sensitivity is very truea few times ive had to tell a girl to go easy because the handjob is actually hurting. normally i SNM and just deal with it though.in the moment where i buss my d*ck is at its most sensitive, this bitch just carried on whamming her hand up and down my piece with full forcei busted so hard it hit the wall behind me and pillow right next to my head. the mixture of pleasure and pain was something else.

I think every man has. If they haven't they're not doing it right.
lol at this bullshit.Have never buss from head.And I've had some girls really soldier it.
i cannot explain how hard one girl trieddeepthroating for some long periodshe done some pop thing aswelanyman ever had the pop thing done o my fukin days

strangest was 'i want you to come inside me' , seeing as i had only drew the girl one hour earlier...
Yeah I had that with a chick I had just met too. She's like "Where you wanna cum?" I told her in her mouth. She says "No. Come inside me." :D Flopped me tbh. Couldn't focus after that. Bitch was a single mum already and suddenly I visioned her meeting my marj telling her she's pregnant with my yout. That was that. Pulled up my trousers and went.

strangest was 'i want you to come inside me' , seeing as i had only drew the girl one hour earlier...
Yeah I had that with a chick I had just met too. She's like "Where you wanna cum?" I told her in her mouth. She says "No. Come inside me." :D Flopped me tbh. Couldn't focus after that. Bitch was a single mum already and suddenly I visioned her meeting my marj telling her she's pregnant with my yout. That was that. Pulled up my trousers and went.
Not buyin it stil

Not buyin it stil
Not buying what?

That u thought all of that then pulled out, pulled up ya trousers and then left. U kno u finished afterall, all that shouldn't have been a concern since u was wearing a rubber and if u wasn't wearing one (after knowing her an hour) then her meeting ur marge is way way down on ur list of problems boss

That u thought all of that then pulled out, pulled up ya trousers and then left. U kno u finished afterall, all that shouldn't have been a concern since u was wearing a rubber and if u wasn't wearing one (after knowing her an hour) then her meeting ur marge is way way down on ur list of problems boss
I wasn't wearing a rubber. I had one on when we started but it was f*ck*ng me up so I took it off. One of two chicks I have barebacked. Managed to get MOC on the way home without even bussin a nut I regretted it that much. Been tested since obviously.And I did pull up and leave. Had a flash of her having my yout, told her I couldn't cum and ducked. Never spoke to her again. her name was Abigail... Told her my name was Joe.IF YOU MUST KNOW!

Guest Esquilax
lol at when ur dream turns into the nightmare 'im late'dont let d.s.t peer pressure u into thinkin barebackin slores is 'cool'its not cool
Was talking more about bitches being A-OK with my inevitable premature ejaculation TBHBut yeah I can imagine barebacking Sally Nomorals would be a pain when she throws a shitty child at you and tells you she's going to Zante to 'find herself'

"can i bite u""i dont care if u buss quick as long as u cum inside me" .. i got mad shook... sounded dodgy
Don't think that's strange personally. Chick wants to bite, let her bite.
i think its strange to asktakes away from the moment, not like she was biting u cos she got caught up and at that moment thats what she had the urge to dodno why she'd ask unless she had fangs

"can i bite u""i dont care if u buss quick as long as u cum inside me" .. i got mad shook... sounded dodgy
Don't think that's strange personally. Chick wants to bite, let her bite.
i think its strange to asktakes away from the moment, not like she was biting u cos she got caught up and at that moment thats what she had the urge to dodno why she'd ask unless she had fangs