strange things females have said when recieving......THE DICK

Skenghis Khan

"can i bite u""i dont care if u buss quick as long as u cum inside me" .. i got mad shook... sounded dodgy
Don't think that's strange personally. Chick wants to bite, let her bite.
i think its strange to asktakes away from the moment, not like she was biting u cos she got caught up and at that moment thats what she had the urge to dodno why she'd ask unless she had fangs
Fair point.

had to ban one girl from biting, she always bit me too hard, she wud start off gentle but then just sink her teeth in when she was enjoying herself. drew blood one time.she had to unlearn that sh*t, it was f*ckin long tho, as soon as she clamped her mouf on me i wud stop mid stroke until she let go. she had to start biting other sh*t tho, like herself or anything nearby. the girl actually has teeth marks in her beds wooden headboard where shes bit chunks out of it.

• 3 weeks later...
Just clocked one chick on facebook who I piped her friend whilst having this topic on in the back. This ting on the left n608780246_1573336_4513.jpg refused to suck me off but asked me to cum in her face but not to tell her friends LOL
Lazy spunkfaced bitch. Only silver lining is that if she was too lazy to even give the head then you know it would've been sh*t. Chicks that are good at head are eager than a mawf*cka to get to it!

Just clocked one chick on facebook who I piped her friend whilst having this topic on in the back. This ting on the left n608780246_1573336_4513.jpg refused to suck me off but asked me to cum in her face but not to tell her friends LOL
Lazy spunkfaced bitch. Only silver lining is that if she was too lazy to even give the head then you know it would've been sh*t. Chicks that are good at head are eager than a mawf*cka to get to it!
Boy she was being lazy. She just laid there, tried to doggy but couldn't take it. It's a shame because she had wife potential, looks wise anyway as she was one of the three types I go for.