FIFA World Cup 2010

Sleepz

LMFAO i just had the most f*cked game

I'm in the Semi finals, this guy was 2 - 1 up and started time wasting 10 MINUTES INTO THE 2ND HALF, passing the ball along the backline etc etc. i managed to nick the ball off him at 80 minutes. I Piled on the pressure so he brought on like 3 defenders :lol:

i hit the post twice around the 87min mark

i managed to equalize bang on 90 mins to take it to extra time, hes got bare defenders on the pitch now so im finding it hard to create a chance, anyway he punts the ball up field and suddenly is one on one with my keeper so i hack him down just outside the box and got sent off :lol: he flops the freekick, i score straight after bang on 105 mins

2nd half of EET i switch to 5-4-1, wasted the whole half passing in my half to wind him up, then i hit him on the break suddenly and score on 120 mins :lol: :lol: :lol: then i dropped the robot celebration :lol:

d*ckhead, how can you start time wasting 10 minutes into the 2nd half

• Upvote 1

Started a WC with paraguay, first game is spain...

Im demolishing this guy and Iker is pulling off the ridiculous saves that actually take the piss, probs made about 8 or 9 that literally no other keeper on the game would make....

90th min he through balls it to torres, ive got it covered it was too bait, then it changes player for me without me pressin sh*t :| He scores in off the post from some dumb angle.

SPEWING.

finally got to the last 16 with ghana after these results

Germany won 2-0

Holland drew 1-1

Spain drew 2-2

and then i lose in the last 16 to nigeria by some f*ck*ng overpowered Yakubu :/

games f*ckin weird man, low him and martins being higher than 80 tho

Yeah it's the most recently discovered glitch, polluting clubs too.

If you put your crossing settings to manual you can direct them into the goal quite easily from the wide areas because the keeper automatically comes off his line every time the ball is near the touchline.

I was baffled at the time.

This guy that I played is 6th in the UK online for Fifa 10 on Xbox.

7.12, Gamberini tackle was f*cked. Watched it twice lol.

Wanted the last Gilardino chance to go in.

lol @ them cross/shots.

/

Do you try to play more possession football in ranked matches, compared to if you're playing me/noah etc?

Yeah, semi shooting still gets me sometimes so I miss some chances like that.

Yeah I do, it frustrates them and it's a way of seeing how good they are.

Once I realise how/if they can cope, I will play more direct if I see that it is unecessary or continue if it makes them play erratic.