FIFA World Cup 2010

Sleepz

At this moment in time all I can think about is how sh*t this game is and how i wasted £40.

Why the f*ck does it take so f*ck*ng long to pass the ball, i feel like im playing some laggy online match at times when im in kick off playing my housemate.

And dont even get me started on the cursor change. Every 2 minutes I seem to screaming 'CHANGE f*ck*ng PLAYER' at my tv.

TAKE IT BACK AND STOP CRYING.

• Upvote 2

Every time I play a ranked game I am the away team, how does that make sense when there is a big away team disadvantage..

I have some of the most f*cked up opponents too.

Need to make a video with all their crazy moments, the latest guy spent the majority of the second half standing still with the ball at his feet when he's 3-0 down.

He only did it because I scored a goal after what was 35-40 passes..

It was jokes because after about 30, he stopped playing so I just stood with the ball until he pressured me, then continued the move.

Also played some Hjerpseth rebore, from Norway and everything.

Guy was flashing all the skills for the first 15mins, I was like <_< cool.

Got a 2-0 lead and the skills started to fade and turnt into frustration slides when I was bringing out the skills, it became 3-0 so he ends up quitting.

Don't really get why people try to stunt like that, hate when people don't just play their normal game.

I need to reach Division 1 so I can see if the levels are even worth the time.

THIS GAME IS A f*ck*ng PIECE OF sh*t

I SWEAR TO GOD

GOT TO THE FINAL WITH COLOMBIA

PLAYING AGAINST SPAIN

THE GUY GETS 2 LUCKY GOALS, LIKE PROPER LUCKY SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED TORRES IS SOME SUPERHUMAN c*ck IN THIS GAME KINDA GOALS

HOW CAN MY KEEPER TAKE TWO OF MY DEFENDERS OUT THEN FALL ON THE FLOOR AND TORRES IS JUST THERE WAITING

I SWEAR I'M SO ANGRY

I GET 1 GOAL BACK

THEN HIT THE BAR 3 TIMES

MISS 2 OPEN GOALS

AND HE SCORES 4 GOALS IN THE SECOND HALF AND GAME IS DONE AND DUSTED

I SWEAR I WANT TO KILL MYSELF TIS GAME IS SO f*ck*ng GAY

ALSO IF YOU'RE WONDERING AND DON'T ALREADY KNOW. THE 3 OTHER PEOPLE IN YOUR GROUP, HAVE NOT PLAYED EACH OTHER.

THE GAME KINDA MAKES YOU THINK THEY HAVE, BUT NOPE.

ITS JUST SOOOOOOOO GAY MAN I WAS SO CLOSE AGAIN

ARGHH

if someone pulls the cable..you get a 3-0 win and get the 3pts or advance in the tournament

managed to win the online world cup once...1 guy tried some nex sh*t..i was winning 2-0 and at half time it showed black screen

whats with that hack?

My advice is

Don't play against people with fantansy formations, like when people go england or france, have an 8 man defence and then Rooney upfront

There's a 5 mins get out of jail card where you can quit within the first 5 min and nothin happens

also if the game crashes and you need the win, just leave it on, cos literally the first person to quit will loose.

Also it's not at all hard to win it with 5* star teams, a lot of times though it is down to luck

a bit like the World Cup itself tbh

you'll see some proper random sh*t happen too, that can go for or against you

in the case of the latter, it'll make you want to cry trus

but yea

good luck

trust me the keepers are gettin me maaaaaaaaaaaaaadd....the cunts cant hold onto nothing, baaaaaaaaare parrys back to the f*ck*ng strikers n sh*t. Green has become a bench warmer because of doin this one too many times...f*ck*ng joke!!

swear there is some random momentum shift in this too...people just gettin "better" outta nowhere :s

also if the game crashes and you need the win, just leave it on, cos literally the first person to quit will loose.

not even

one time this happen n i just though f*ck it n reset

the match was jus not counted

donno if it was a one off tho

Point proven in the second game

just played someone that went Haiti

I was of course Spain

the person was very sick. way better than me.

He was up 1-2 at half time.

It finished 5-2.

Pissed for him.

Give ratings to people that have managed to win it with sh*t teams, it's stupidly hard.

Tbh from EA's point of view, winning the world cup with a sh*t team is stupidly hard.

so boy...