FIFA World Cup 2010

Sleepz

It's supposed to be online. It looks like it to me.

Yoshie's talking about when you do the online world cup or offline world cup, where you can select a 23 man squad out of the 30?

Becasue there isn't an edit international squads pool like on fifa 09 or 10.

Lenny's talking about being able to put players like Balotelli in the Italy team even though he isn't in their actual squad..

If EA did this the game would be too sick, a lot of quality players aren't going to the world cup so it's waste when they are not in the game.

* Added chest and shoulder passes.

* New chest traps that allow you to chest the ball in the direction you want to go rather than having to take midair touches after a chest to change direction.

* The ability to let a ball drop over your shoulder and move off in the direction of ball travel. Great for preserving momentum with

Where are these at though?

* Improved the "narrowing down the angle" logic so the keeper doesn't come out so soon and so far, making him vulnerable to the chip shot.

Instead the keeper is vulnerable to some direct cross goal glitch, WTF!

* Added chest and shoulder passes.

* New chest traps that allow you to chest the ball in the direction you want to go rather than having to take midair touches after a chest to change direction.

* The ability to let a ball drop over your shoulder and move off in the direction of ball travel. Great for preserving momentum with

Where are these at though?

* Improved the "narrowing down the angle" logic so the keeper doesn't come out so soon and so far, making him vulnerable to the chip shot.

Instead the keeper is vulnerable to some direct cross goal glitch, WTF!

done that against dan once with kaka, was sick still!

At this moment in time all I can think about is how sh*t this game is and how i wasted £40.

Why the f*ck does it take so f*ck*ng long to pass the ball, i feel like im playing some laggy online match at times when im in kick off playing my housemate.

And dont even get me started on the cursor change. Every 2 minutes I seem to screaming 'CHANGE f*ck*ng PLAYER' at my tv.

• Downvote 1