FIFA World Cup 2010

Sleepz

lol aight basicall you have to go to download squad updates then going to story of qualifying then it should work

only thing is after i done that the Vuvuzulas have gone even tho the volumes turned up, i hate them but thats not the point

f*ck*ng f*ck*ng FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING CUNTIN f*ck f*ckWITS!!

Why....*breathes*

wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhyyy would you get to the final to just then rage quit....what the f*ck, surely it makes sense to play it out till the end to see if u can get back into it?? SURELY after investing all that time you would do that....fuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckking c*nt

I didnt get to see my team lifting up the f*ck*ng cup cos of that, fuuuuuuuucking AAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHH im pissed!!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccckkk....all that time...all that effort....fuuuuuuuuuucccccckk

f*ck*ng c*nt was playin with practically 8 at the back aswell....aaaaarrghhhhh f*ck right off, I swear if i'd of paid for this game i would ahve snapped the disc in 6 ro relieve the frustration im experiencin now....

BAAAAAAAAAAASTARD!!

penalties were the only thing I liked about that game, liked them once I got used to them... but even when there wasn't any lag in the game the bar at the bottom didn't even move smoothly for me which made it dodgy.

/

This game felt like the fifa 10 demo to me.

Personally i think this game is sick, Alot less bullshit compared to FIFA 10. That game would literally make me rage with the amount of bullshit that happened

Won the world cup 3 times so far, Portugal, Brazil & France, im in the process of doing it with Spain now.

I'll start using the smaller nations when i get bored

/

I cant cross, thats probably the weakest part of my game. Now i just put a left footer on the right and vice versa and continually Cut inside Robben style and just run at man. i do it so frequently and they just cant lock me off :lol:

Gourcuff is f*cked for that