Lost Season 6

Dubby

read it last night, wanted him to actually give more theories about the island and MiB cos he obviously has some

well he has given theories about it as he's gone along. he's also written a book, so i'm sure he's written quite extensively about the island in the past in there.

i do think he gives the writers too much credit sometimes lol like him trying to trying to explain desmonds vision of claire and aaron on a helicopter. i think it's more likely that the writers just forgot about sh*t rather than it being jacob/mib controlling desmonds flashes

regarding your avatar....that scene sent chills down my spine.he looked so evil :(

Yo wtf is a shipper? He refers to them in the essay above. Some kinda fan of Lost but with a particular opinion but what opinion?

Also, he says he was hoping the plane take-off scene wouldn't be campy and would be ruined by a one liner from Frank. Then he says it wasn't. Errr it really was. That crap about having late arrivals was cheesey as f*ck.

Edit: Literally commenting as I read. The thing about Jack getting stabbed where his appendix would've been but it was taken out when he got sick for no reason = genius. I'm sorry but sh*t like that is why I love Lost.

shippers are people are mainly interested in a story because of the relationships and love stories etc

there are shippers for christain and syed in eastenders and they are CRAZY.

All sounds very gay. The dude that writes the blogs sounds like he'd be into it though.

The skater people are the f*ck*ng wierdiest people on earth

looking forward to watching the final as a treat

after i hand in this last assignment on Wednesday

got all the programs that sky one put on before the show recorded to warm me up

BUT there was like two it recorded last Friday

whose seen them?

is it worth watching them before i watch the finale? or before?

Guest Triple XXX

OK ive gone back 12 pages n read everything bar that essay that took 20 years to scrool past and this is what im gettin

so they ACTUALLY crashed on the island and Jacob brought them there yea as candidates to kill MIB yea? n Des turned off the light so he could be killed and Hurley became the main guy or whatver

then they all died at some point and met up in heaven

so what the f*ck was this alternative universe about?