TRANNYGATE (FOR CLARIFICATION PURPOSES)

JOHN DOE

You lot are so immature and neeky

Time for some of you to grow up

Dunno how you can get kicks out of laughing at a story like this and making jokes at special K, he delivered one of the most entertaining topics of 09, its 010 now let it go

Jokes old know, yes vip2 is dead now but stop trying to relive the past

This topic somes like Kano jumping back on grime beats in 08 to get some hype back after his old flow had gone

Just cringe-worthy

+

C/S Flat Eric

Wtf, why you backing?

Are you lot the three Must-be-queers

FAM I BUSSED THAT JOKE A FEW POSTS BACK.

HANG ON DIDNT MY MAN MAKE A TOPIC IN THE LAST WEEK WHERE HE SPENT HOURS SEARCHING FOR AN ONLINE USER AND TRIED TO 'EXPOSE' THEIR RELATIVELY NORMAL IMAGE.

f*ck OFF MATE.

Spent about 10minutes and about 4 years

I have realized my behavior was not funny and it was neeky

Ive seen the light

Time to let this forum run its course and slowly die and wait for a next forum to pick up the torch

/

What happened to you?

Went from being a background lolguy to a wannabe ebully

You was more of a funny user before you decided to run with this E-Scarface persona back when you was Pennytratior imo

Just read through this topic and have been cracking up differently. Special K is pissed though because no matter what is shown to be true or not, he will always be referred to as the guy that got head from a TV.

/

Who did mame biram diouf used to be on here?

• 6 months later...

IT MAKES ME CREASE EVERYTIME THIS GUY ACTS BAD ONLINE.

OR POSTS UP PICS OF MONEY.

AND REH TEH TEH.

THAT WHEN HE'S CHILLING WITH HIS DONS DEEP DOWN IN THE BACK OF HIS MIND HE IS RUNNING OVER THIS WHOLE SITUATION.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

YOU DIRTY STINKING TRANNY f*ckER.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

don't know why a guy who tried to distribute images of his infant son's freshly circumcised penis, over the internet, to strangers he's never met is trying to take a moral high ground.

thank God you didn't have a daughter. you probably would have got her circumcised too and tried to get her clit on display at an exhibition.

sick, sick man.

/

the thread where everybody wrote bars about the tranny scenario>>>>

• Upvote 8

don't know why a guy who tried to distribute images of his infant son's freshly circumcised penis, over the internet, to strangers he's never met is trying to take a moral high ground.

thank God you didn't have a daughter. you probably would have got her circumcised too and tried to get her clit on display at an exhibition.

sick, sick man.

WTF?????