CONDOMS

Angelo

The way I have recently been ejaculating with a huge care free smile has now changed. Not much, but enough to make me hate this topic.
Trust me lmfao, when my missus went on the pill, I thought I was free. Everytime I cum now, I'm paranoid. If she tells me she had her period off the cuff, i'm punching the air in my mind like 'live to fight another month'. :D

The way I have recently been ejaculating with a huge care free smile has now changed. Not much, but enough to make me hate this topic.
Trust me lmfao, when my missus went on the pill, I thought I was free. Everytime I cum now, I'm paranoid. If she tells me she had her period off the cuff, i'm punching the air in my mind like 'live to fight another month'. :D
Lol, can relate :D

Lol, can relate :D

Guest Flat Eric
lies eksbredrin got pregs on thatand she is fat nowsize 8 to 16when i saw her i had to focus on her eyes hard to make sure she was truly the 1
ON THE INJECTION!?sh*t.Whoever said it's like when you find out about Santa Clause is right, that's exactly how it feels!
Maybe she got fat cos of the pregnancy bro, dont panic yet.Did she keep the baby n that liz
Implant ftw...?
...guys..??i dont know which one to recommend. its like getting a games console. you know youre gonna have fun but you dont want problems like red ring of death. believe if i get RROD i wont ever play on that console again.might even forget consoles and just play flash games on websites again if you know what i mean

lost it last night.just got so angry with the dom and ripped it off.carried on bareback until finishing.less than 10 seconds after, the clarity/dread feeling hit.until getting the morning after pill this morning i was in the foulest/most shook mood.not doing that again.gonna try and suggest the implant coz the pill is just too easy to miss one day.

lost it last night.just got so angry with the dom and ripped it off.carried on bareback until finishing.less than 10 seconds after, the clarity/dread feeling hit.until getting the morning after pill this morning i was in the foulest/most shook mood.not doing that again.gonna try and suggest the implant coz the pill is just too easy to miss one day.
lmao everyman mus can relate to this aswell....Swear when im drunk and im trying to sort of the dom you may aswell be asking me to build to a nuclear fission bomb while solving a rubix cube

Guest Malcolm Tucker
lmao everyman mus can relate to this aswell....Swear when im drunk and im trying to sort of the dom you may aswell be asking me to build to a nuclear fission bomb while solving a rubix cube
lol this.....

Guest M12 Part 2

this forum makes me feel like some reckless guy.the way guys are shoook when they beat bareback. guys talking bout being scared to lash chicks on the pill and waking up in cold sweats and sh*t.Thing is I know i aint even that bad, some of you lot would have heart attacks if u saw the way some of my circle go on.