Red Dead Redemption Thread

Dubby

Guest Medic

Medic n jeffah u 2 been playin for timeeee. See u 2 in a party playing one player went shopping come back n ur still playing, how far have u got in the game ?

:lol: side missions>>

I'm getting money any way I can to buy the Golden horse ($1500). Found a gang hideout, killed everyone including the animals. Skinned and looted them, sold the skins at the gen store, made about $200 for a few mins work :Y:

Tried keeping some hookers in my room, tied them up and left them there. They disappear after a bit though :(

Medic n jeffah u 2 been playin for timeeee. See u 2 in a party playing one player went shopping come back n ur still playing, how far have u got in the game ?

:lol: side missions>>

I'm getting money any way I can to buy the Golden horse ($1500). Found a gang hideout, killed everyone including the animals. Skinned and looted them, sold the skins at the gen store, made about $200 for a few mins work :Y:

Tried keeping some hookers in my room, tied them up and left them there. They disappear after a bit though :(

LOL o seen. Need to do the same kinda thing tbh

Need to play more of this later, only played for a couple hours so far

Damn online is quiet as f*ck. Have not seen more than 3 guys in a game yet.

it's good like this for now..

that gold mine game mode is nuts with only 2 other players, all rushing u while u push the gold cart... you get groups of A.I bandits rushing you as well... (and camping too lol)

gonna be MAD with posse's

don't even know how i got into that game mode though

*edit* damn connection issues error messing up multiplayer for me

alkdkadjajf

me n mainman decided to do that gold mine mission again and there was 1 guy all by him self.

he was half way thru it , just getting hte gold out of the mine, and we shot him, stole his gold and completed the mission by ourselfs and catted all the Xp

guy was pissed shouting down the mic so we came out of party chat, man sent me some abusive msg, n we carried on killing him like 15 times over. he was threatning and all sorts n finally left. was actually to much i was crying :lol::rofl:

Guest Medic

alkdkadjajf

me n mainman decided to do that gold mine mission again and there was 1 guy all by him self.

he was half way thru it , just getting hte gold out of the mine, and we shot him, stole his gold and completed the mission by ourselfs and catted all the Xp

guy was pissed shouting down the mic so we came out of party chat, man sent me some abusive msg, n we carried on killing him like 15 times over. he was threatning and all sorts n finally left. was actually to much i was crying :lol::rofl:

zx\x\sadas

come like an inverse willimaus situation.

not sure

i like how theres "Free Roam" challenges n that. I want to unlock the legendary characters and the bull/zebra looking last mounts n boss it up

theres plenty to do

+ theres teh rockstar social club for extras when they update it.

just depends, the singleplayer is sick, multiplayer is only ever good if you mates on tho.

/

hopefully they add mutltplayer DLCs and updates so that theres something fresh to do couple months down the line or somthing, like i wish there was more gang hideouts. theres about 6 dotted about.

Hunting is jokes, the bears murk you with one swipe. not sure if you unlock anything for hunting though.

glad i got like 10 ppl on my list that has this.

fully enjoying it.

I've not actually even seen a Bear yet. Deffo feeling the single player. Multiplayer has been so and so, seem to be taking on the same Gang Hideouts in Free Roam, not even played any of them actually games yet apart from 1 Team Deathmatch where it was just me against 2 guys. Reams and them man need to jump on.