Red Dead Redemption Thread

Dubby

Didn't even realize them whores try jacking you on their own. Seen one of them out in the Wilderness alone running towards me, thought she wanted a ride somewhere. Bitch pulled me off my horse and tried getting off with it, was looking to rope her but the way she was speeding off had to draw for the rifle and put her lights out.

lol @ The Flowers for a Lady side mission aswell, I could see that 1 coming when I entered the barn.

Guest Medic

Didn't even realize them whores try jacking you on their own. Seen one of them out in the Wilderness alone running towards me, thought she wanted a ride somewhere. Bitch pulled me off my horse and tried getting off with it, was looking to rope her but the way she was speeding off had to draw for the rifle and put her lights out.

lol @ The Flowers for a Lady side mission aswell, I could see that 1 coming when I entered the barn.

Trust if you ever see someone just running on their own in a desserted area they'll be after your horse.

:lol: That guy was f*cked, the American Appetite mission is messed too.

I hate Survialist challenges, when I've already picked 4 of the plant it doesnt count when that same plant is required, you have to start from 0. Annoying glitch.

What Treasure rank is everyone on?

American Appetite mission is messed too.

lol Another one you notice straight away, as soon as man did that sneaky laugh I looked at the other guy running away and said nar, turned around and shot the guy with the broken leg "Mission Failed" lol Had to redo it.

Guest Medic

Medic what did you do with that guy harassing the whore? Did you give him a $5 or put him in his place.

Lasso, hogtie get the fame/honour/monies then cut his throat. I put the bandana on when cutting his throat just in case.

Guest Esquilax

Rass, I've only played the first few missions..

Bandanas and throat slitting? Horse theft? WHORES?

This game sounds big, need to put in some real ass time...

Rass, I've only played the first few missions..

Bandanas and throat slitting? Horse theft? WHORES?

This game sounds big, need to put in some real ass time...

I've done quite a bit of it and I didn't even know about no Bandana. Haven't used my Knife yet either.

lol @ The Donkey woman.... WTF

I'm not sure exactly how good online is, Have not played anything online besides Free Roam, barely any guys on my PS3 list on at the same time on this to be having battles.

Had some dude shouting me as he rushed past me on horse earlier, talking about would I help him cuz his wife had been kidnapped or something. So I followed him now see a few guys stood around his wife and she is hung from the Tree, shot a few man and then thought right quickly draw for the Dead Eye and shoot the rope......FAIL - Dead Eye came on, aimed at the rope but my horse was still moving and ended up going behind a Tree so by the time I started shooting all I hit was bark lol, She choked to death and he just fell to his knees crying :unsure: Ahh well.

Guest Medic

lol at medics sig mans taking this for hall of meat

I suck at Skate but Jeffah can confirm I am the god of hall of meat :Y:

Nah what happened in the sig, its the location of one the treasures after I got it I called in my horse. As you can see she overjumped it, thought I could make the jump to horseback :lol:

If anyone has any ideas on something I should/can upload, lemme know..