Red Dead Redemption Thread

Dubby

I'm gonna jump on free roam now. Red Dead developers are live on PSN somewhere on a Free Roam Map, Don't really care about trophies but I think I'll go hunt 1 of these down and get the the special trophy for killing 1 of them. RedDeadDev1 or RedDeadDev2 are their names.

getting to mexico is a madness

compared to the rest of the game so far

The difficulty doesnt really bother me as the game looks stunning, and is just enjoyable to play.

But agreed its easy.

Dont get me wrong the games still sick probably the best game i've played this year but yh just seems like it will go alot faster because its hard to die, dont think i've died durin an actual mission yet. maybe it will get harder late in the game tho. i think its the only complaint i have about the game tbh everything else is sick

The difficulty doesnt really bother me as the game looks stunning, and is just enjoyable to play.

But agreed its easy.

Dont get me wrong the games still sick probably the best game i've played this year but yh just seems like it will go alot faster because its hard to die, dont think i've died durin an actual mission yet. maybe it will get harder late in the game tho. i think its the only complaint i have about the game tbh everything else is sick

making games easier aka more casual and "accessible" is the way things are going at the moment. Whether its a good or bad thing is another story. I think most of it comes from the fact that most people that buy games don't finish them let alone find all the secret sh*t etc

so you lot are saying this is better than gta4 yeah?

looked at coupla trailers and it looks kinda sick

i want to jump off mountains like medic so i might have to get involved

But agreed its easy.

making games easier aka more casual and "accessible" is the way things are going at the moment. Whether its a good or bad thing is another story. I think most of it comes from the fact that most people that buy games don't finish them let alone find all the secret sh*t etc

you think so? i assumed the industry was going in that direction for mass appeal

But agreed its easy.

I had a conversation about this earlier. Its ruining games

Deathstreaks & Heartbeat sensors in MW2 for example, just the idea of putting them in the game is insane.

Theres also some sort of momentum balance shift sh*t in FIFA 2010 to keep the games close.

• Upvote 1