Red Dead Redemption Thread

Dubby

Guest Medic

South of the border>>>___

Just tamed and bought the Hungarian half bred, horse is too much. Fully white aswell :Y:

Also the Poncho outfit is hype.

I just f*cked up on some side mission - Some Stranger in a Top Hat told me to go to some theives place, Got a lil stagecoach there and as soon as I got off it bare man started firing at me for no reason and said Failed lol.

See some weird random sh*t when your riding through the open, Came across one woman sat on the floor next to some guy who was dead and full of blood and she's lay there cryin and sh*t, drinking some bottle of alcohol, so I just stood there watchin her, she carries on crying and drinking then just passed out on the floor lmao.

Guest Medic

@Gambino, you can redo failed Stranger mission a while later, it will reappear on your map.

LOL you get them bitches in Mexico too. "Senor can you help me" Shoot that c*nt right between the eyes.

Other random gif from cliff jumping

eki14x.gif

lol yeh i got ambushed once, i had my lasso equiped and was gona change to my rifle...

was too late.

next time i met them i knew wagwan.

rode all the way past them, and dead eyed all of them. tied up the bitch and gave her a pump action shotty in the head.

bitch

gona start recording as of tomorrow, bare random funny moments ive missed. couple odd bugs here n there;

today i was riding across tumbleweed, back to amadillo or whatever, and i hear gun fire n sh*t (figured its some outlaw running away from 2 lawmen as you always see) so i go to earn me some quick fame and honour. the guy is literally stuck in the ground with his horse so i shoot him. and i loose 50 fame.

was pissed, thought he was the criminal but i couldnt tell cos man was glitched out underground.

/

ang tite the miner who can sit in walls aswell :Y: ttkk

prick

Guest Medic

dfsdfsdfs the wallcreeper miner, actual laughter. swear gaptooth breach is brimming with bugs.

On the last crash cart run there were 3 miners in the walls, some matrix sh*t.

i dont wanna read the spoiler but i bought this yesterday started playing this morning

and got attacked by a cougar

went back for it prepared and it wernt there was thinking wtf

soldiers on..............