My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Sinister

its life^^^

gypsys should just accept a house from the council and live in it and pay taxes and get a proper job like the

rest of us.

i swear to god if they want to be treated normal live normal.....they go from place to place absolutly shitting the place up

leaving thousands of pounds worth of damage were ever they go...

there f*ck*ng criminals, scum, not all but MOST, and the women are fools.

END OF.

• 2 months later...
Guest TimeBomb

ah man i wanted to watch this, 4od isnt letting me watch it cos im out the country.

/

got one algerian ting who dances exactly like these girls, i make her dance for me in the living room, partly for amusement but then i get quite turned on.

Sick of this gypy crap now I hated it from first ever show I never watch .why is it so popular it mind numbing car crash tv all the dumb ppl that watch jeremy kyle probably boosting ratins....they a bunch of layabout crims that spend up 20grands on dresses that look like theyv been made by a seamstress on crack and where they getting money they don't work or have N.I numbers most of em aint in system tjats why they so secretive and shady.the seperatist biggoted and when they come up yorkshire they decimate our beautiful protected landscap...they encourage peadophilia in my. Eyes whorin up young kids and pimping. Em owt to any willing man with pegs and a trailer.

they refuse to send their kid to school coz job centre social services police and tax man. Would soon clock them..

frikin backward attitude it not 1500s now gypos england not raping ur lands u don't after run feral from elizabeth 1s protastant rule ..u can get a job take that dress money and instead of wastng it on that waste it on 9grand fees on a course on media studies

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• 7 months later...

c4 now, xmas special

• 2 months later...

These 2 boshes dressed as pineapples :rofl:

I remember I got in a fight with a bunch of Gypo's when I was a kid, I was about 11 and they were about 8 or 9. Come over the first time with that scummy Irish accent they had and started on me whilst I was playing football, give them a few kicks and off they went. They came back later with a few more scummy goons and one who looked about 15. The one I booted away first time then 'challenged' me to a fight (all that was missing was the removal of a glove and a few licks on each cheek) but only if I took my trainers off because I was apparently good with my feet. Being the naive mug that I was I flicked my trainees off and tried to lay the E Honda smack down on the dude who just stepped back and started to run, as the others did WITH my sick Nike's. Learnt a valuable lesson that day.

I remember I got in a fight with a bunch of Gypo's when I was a kid, I was about 11 and they were about 8 or 9. Come over the first time with that scummy Irish accent they had and started on me whilst I was playing football, give them a few kicks and off they went. They came back later with a few more scummy goons and one who looked about 15. The one I booted away first time then 'challenged' me to a fight (all that was missing was the removal of a glove and a few licks on each cheek) but only if I took my trainers off because I was apparently good with my feet. Being the naive mug that I was I flicked my trainees off and tried to lay the E Honda smack down on the dude who just stepped back and started to run, as the others did WITH my sick Nike's. Learnt a valuable lesson that day.

ha aint u from cov

weren't that kid with the bleached highlights was it

Drugs.