My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Sinister

was watching daybreak this morning the travelling community is not happy about this show saying its a misrepresentation

wot did they say it wrong with it?

i'm guessing all that talk about domestic violence and grabbing and women being 2nd class citizens

i was watching it thinking this scouse dress-maker is gonna get herself beaten up with all this loose talk about the womemn being mistreated

MAN LIKE PADDY DOHERTY NEXT WEEK.

IPE TING.

Bartley Gorman was the best of recent times.

/

wud be interested to see a proper documentary about the different clans/breeds and their history and origin and the gypsy kings etc. ppl seem to just want sensationalism tho rather than tell a story.

@ maleven, wud of been different when they were actually allowed to roam tho.

some of them gypos are alright

that dress makers assistant would get it need to hear her speak to confirm shes scouse not pikey.

IPE TING.

/

wud be interested to see a proper documentary about the different clans/breeds and their history and origin and the gypsy kings etc. ppl seem to just want sensationalism tho rather than tell a story.

gypsy kings?

IPE TING.

/

gypsy kings?

yeh they got their own kings. i think u got a guy whose like king of the tinkers in england and one in ireland and then lots of smaller kings who are kings of their particular breed (which is like a clan made up of a few families grouped together)

dunno how u get chosen or if u inherit the title or woteva

but bartley gorman was king of the gypsies and an undefeated bareknuckle champion, so i think u have to fight for it moretime

Guest Portuguese

There is a Gypsy family in my area.

They are actually peak (14 of them live in a three bedroom house) the drama they caused the other residents during the summer.

One of the sisters has been blessed in the chest department and the other One looks like Megan Fox but if she had a back and a wash everyday she would be a problem.

Where the f*ck does the money come from though?

What do they do?

No disrespect just asking

:/

ur obviously not watching properly or ur tryna b funny.

swear its said the profession of every male thts been on there and the same with the females who had jobs.

I musta missed the bit where they mentioned it. I'm not being funny I generally missed it...

Don't worry they showing a piece now