More Football this week

Admin.

I cant beleieve what ive read on hereim guessing its being said throughout the internet and media aswell so i have to say i completley disagree with everyone and thought the game was won for everton by ferguson when he took off berbatov, who was easlily our best player rooney was poor and switching to 451 was not what was needed obertan is so sh*t united might aswell sign me and pay to me to run fast and try some skill that wont ever work on decent playersalso next time we win a corner we might aswell say f*ck it have the goal kick had the most in the prem and scored the least SNM
Hahahahahahaha !You're a legend !

Serie A's a joke. Might as well just hand the title to Inter at the start of everyyear...No other team in the league has the consistency to beat the little italian teams week in week out like Inter. That's why they always win it, they CRUSH the little teams. Always get battered in the Champions League though, cuz they're sh*t.

*edit* ..

Mourinho is currently on a run of 129 home league matches unbeaten (38 with Porto, 60 with Chelsea and 31 with Inter). His last and only home league defeat came when Porto were defeated 3–2 by Beira-Mar on 23 February 2002.
Jeeezzzand people say they wouldn't want him as utd's manager :D

*edit* ..
Mourinho is currently on a run of 129 home league matches unbeaten (38 with Porto, 60 with Chelsea and 31 with Inter). His last and only home league defeat came when Porto were defeated 3–2 by Beira-Mar on 23 February 2002.
Jeeezzzand people say they wouldn't want him as utd's manager :D
whats the point of having a very very beautiful wife at home, if everyone in the area knows her as a big time sket.