Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

SNOT ABOUT NEEDING TO SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY I KEEP TELLING NIGGASIF U SAW A RANDOM DRUNK TELL YOU HE HAS TO GET DRUNK EVERYDAYYOU'D PROBALLY LOOK DOWN AT HIMDONT SMOKE OUT EVERYDAY IT GETS OLD AND BORING
c/s.im lookin to cut down for a while, cos ive smoked a few days in a row. ALL about moderation, its better in bare ways.as for everyone comparing punk to MD, how the f*ck can u do that they have 2 complete different uses and are used in completely different ways/times.I only really smoke weed, not even on this Ecstacy thing too tough but ive done MDMA once. its an eye opener and active n happy on the level of alcohol minus the agressive/lack of control. its worth experiencing and out of most drugs this ones got the the most exagerated propaganda stamped into ppls heads.wen i was younger i used to think nah f*ck anything but weed, but its mostly ignorance. im not in no rush to take any next drugs, but ders a few id try before i die.ders a select group of drugs dat u could try, all not so bad in the short run or physically addictive. this is one of em. the effects are only severe over looong term, and dehydration is sumin that if it happens ur natural instincts should help u out.Its very potent, just judge urself and if u cant do that u shudnt be taking drugs tbh. MODERATION....but also f*ck a comedown, u dont get that from a soft drug lol. but u get hangovers from alcohol that can be worse if nt just as bad.

so cus games in my sig i have to smoke everyday?i cant enjoy my high?i been there dont that, wrote the book, bought the t shirtused to smoke weed from the min i woke up till i sleptand before and after EVERY mealnow i just smoke weekly
nah fam, u got it twisted. im actually asking 'what da f*ck is HE doing'.. he dont even look like he took down the smoke, man just blew it in and out