Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

im from kentishtown/highgateroad
dont even know where that is.
South heads smh.Even me and my country self knows thats north weezieAnyhoo thought Id share my first ever zoot aka the tampon.... yes im sad n took a pic lol.. it was a proud moment8aea4479c417b60fe02f5e49c17839fd.jpg
lol, date n all sorts. calm down darling..

Anyone ever got one of them f*cked up big boy cigars, the're like a foot long and filled it up with skunk?
cousins in New york put me on thisfirst time i was out therehad only really started smoking,only zutes, didnt even know what a blunt was really, just thought it was american for spliff was puffin on it like i assumed it had cig or something in itboooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihad to ride the subway back from their friends house to their houseto this day the scaryest, trippest journey ive ever taken

lol i know i smoke blunts on a regs nowadaysthis was before i was really a smoker had only smoked weed once or twice priorand it wasnt just papers, i watched them roll after the first one they used to have a box of phat off cigars open em up empty the tabbaco and fill em with a sh*t load of skunk

yer its such a waste of weed i think, if thats the way you smoke all the timeblunts are cool now and thenbut every time allow itrather have 10 sterling and some silverseven white people out dere, they just bill some off key spliffs in red rizlas without tabbacosh*t is disgustingi guess if thats the culture though it makes sense for blunts rather than riz

so good i can billit in the dark tbh.but comparings moist tbh. ps wat da f*cks wrong wid ur keyboard son
f*ck u. pro NOW!!!i see u try beat reams, lets do this
famda lag makes me wanna snap the disc tbhreams is ok stillnot on levs doe
i beat u second game there only lag in the first 2min on the first game yes it was my fault but the rest of the game was nice