Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

lol i know i smoke blunts on a regs nowadaysthis was before i was really a smoker had only smoked weed once or twice priorand it wasnt just papers, i watched them roll after the first one they used to have a box of phat off cigars open em up empty the tabbaco and fill em with a sh*t load of skunk
I should try that actually

man.. rolls are normal these days. been smoking too long to care.ttkk about billin zoots in FWD on a friday night in the pitchblack with the whole place shaking back in the day, i kno there r at least a couple of u in ere. who knows about the seats by the wall at the front right, or behind the front right speakers ttkk.

man.. rolls are normal these days. been smoking too long to care.ttkk about billin zoots in FWD on a friday night in the pitchblack with the whole place shaking back in the day, i kno there r at least a couple of u in ere. who knows about the seats by the wall at the front right, or behind the front right speakers ttkk.
lol dem seats on the right ye lol. tweats will smack u up at the front.no light at all der except the dj booth lol. systems mad tho.

lol dem seats on the right ye lol. tweats will smack u up at the front.no light at all der except the dj booth lol. systems mad tho.
yh memories B)

lol i know i smoke blunts on a regs nowadaysthis was before i was really a smoker had only smoked weed once or twice priorand it wasnt just papers, i watched them roll after the first one they used to have a box of phat off cigars open em up empty the tabbaco and fill em with a sh*t load of skunk
was doing that with my cousins in miami, i had the rizla they go "you roll with white boys" i go nah most of my friends are black, wooosh

was doing that with my cousins in miami, i had the rizla they go "you roll with white boys" i go nah most of my friends are black, wooosh
:lol: :lol:

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE eye eye eye*raising hand*work in the mornin, not 2 bad 12lickin the baileys bk straightwell not licking zipping beleive my weedman only JUST came, well like an hour ago but still, this is not 7pmil buil up my bedtime zoot an post it 4 good measuremay take while cah im leeeeaning to the side like a kosovan yutes skinfade dun by his marj witha butta knife ayeee