Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Thrown in the bin, thrown in the bin, that zoot there gets thrown in the bin.
weak 1st post
i lie. what was he thinking.i wana quit still.*Waits to see Kuriou's zute*
Allow it...Im not on a hype like BOY BETTER KNOW, dont mess with nino my bro.
:lol: :lol: :lol: 7/10
msn fum

i wont read the whole topic...but ona real that wasnt ure 3rd roll...if it is then ure abillities r higher than average cos i cudnt get zoots like that for a long while...and fyi silvers are a no go if ure not into smokin plasticy fibres over hemp paper...all the above may have already been said...i will have to come back with some pics to show u how i roll though

the way the spliff nice mefinish my drink, read a chapter and then im out 4 the countand booooy, i dont no about ur lands, but around my neck of the woods, blue slims 365, anything else zoot will get rolled standard, but will get sparked in disgust whilst taking some pitiful pullsi guess im allergic 2 none blue zoots it just 'makes no sense like girls with hair on their legs'

WHO KNOWS ABOUT COMING OUT OF A SHOOBZ LICKED OUT OF YOUR FACE ON LIQUOR, MDMA, SNIFF AND WEED AN TRYNA BILL UP WHILE YOUR HANDS ARE SHAKING LIKE YOU GOT PARKINSONS AN YOUR EYES AIN'T STAYING STILL.I HAVE SAT OUTSIDE SO MANY CLUBS FOR LIKE A HOUR TRYNA DO THIS LOL.

WHO KNOWS ABOUT COMING OUT OF A SHOOBZ LICKED OUT OF YOUR FACE ON LIQUOR, MDMA, SNIFF AND WEED AN TRYNA BILL UP WHILE YOUR HANDS ARE SHAKING LIKE YOU GOT PARKINSONS AN YOUR EYES AIN'T STAYING STILL.I HAVE SAT OUTSIDE SO MANY CLUBS FOR LIKE A HOUR TRYNA DO THIS LOL.
waste, moist. never that...

I'M MOIST?AND YOU CAN'T EVEN ROLL A ZOOG????????????????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH UP YOUR DRUG LEVELS MATE.
course ur moist, ur a nitty. your first few rolls be sh*t OR be a nitty on sniff n MDMA <_<
LOL @ BEING A BITTY ON SNIFF OR MD. YOU STICK WITH YOUR TEN BAGS OF SKUNK MATE BIG BALLER.COME KING STREET NOW MAN WILL BATTER YOU AN LEAVE YOU FOR THE MARLIS.

I'M MOIST?AND YOU CAN'T EVEN ROLL A ZOOG????????????????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH UP YOUR DRUG LEVELS MATE.
course ur moist, ur a nitty. your first few rolls be sh*t OR be a nitty on sniff n MDMA <_<
LOL @ BEING A BITTY ON SNIFF OR MD. YOU STICK WITH YOUR TEN BAGS OF SKUNK MATE BIG BALLER.COME KING STREET NOW MAN WILL BATTER YOU AN LEAVE YOU FOR THE MARLIS.
huh? what? YOU will batter me, na fam. no offense but I'v see pictures of you, u aint doing no damage.. know yourself init

huh? what? YOU will batter me, na fam. no offense but I'v see pictures of you, u aint doing no damage.. know yourself init
I WAS JESTING STILL.LLOW TRYNA PUT DOWN OTHER DRUG USERS EVERYONES IN THE SAME BOAT.AND I BEEN SAYING MD IS THE NEW PUNK FOR MONTHS NOW EVERYBODY HOLLA @ MEEEE.

I WAS JESTING STILL.LLOW TRYNA PUT DOWN OTHER DRUG USERS EVERYONES IN THE SAME BOAT.AND I BEEN SAYING MD IS THE NEW PUNK FOR MONTHS NOW EVERYBODY HOLLA @ MEEEE.
wheres the party at this weekend? i wana see what all this hype is about

ur on this nitty ting allow it

ur on this nitty ting allow it
u shud know me better than that fam.