Weekend Football

Black.

We live in London init

We're getting promoted as champions mate, I actually stick by my team you see, would you still support Man U if they became mid table mediocracy?I very much doubt it./I swear you support Arsenal?Lmao.
wait your an arsenal fan now?lolarsenals fan base started in 1998

Nah, I support Newcastle.Just I remember fyber saying arsenal >>>>>> when he's supposed to be a man u supporter.Smh.this is why london supporters make me sick.
Swear you from latvia or estonia and you live in london and support newcastleDoubt selling xbox live gold membership accounts gives u enough money to travel to newcastle and buy tickets etcBut yeahReal top quality fishing making us all look like real fools here (Y)

We're getting promoted as champions mate, I actually stick by my team you see, would you still support Man U if they became mid table mediocracy?I very much doubt it./I swear you support Arsenal?Lmao.
wait your an arsenal fan now?lolarsenals fan base started in 1998
lol how did you manage to think he's an arsenal fan from man talking about promotion ?

Nah, I support Newcastle.this is why london supporters make me sick.
i know but you live in the endzhowever man utd fans in general make me sick but they arent the most clueless we all know it goes to gooners/anderson.... valencia was sh*t for 70mins though i mean proper sh*t.... game opening up near the end helped usif carrick didnt waste our set pieces in the first half he should of been mom

What a joker.I've been to see my team play plenty of times, your team was at a cup final and your celebrating by typing on a keyboard.Now who's the one with no money, you faggot.
Yeah so your assuming I have never seen my team play but I shouldn't assume you haven't just because you say you haveYou sound like a real smart guyThere are millions on Man Utd fans in the world, its a cup final with 30k tickets allocated to fans, you work out the odds, but I suppose you don't know what its like to be in cup finals anyway so I wont bother wasting my time trying to explain things to you, you might understand when you win that paint trophy thingO sorry Mr BallerYeah faggot nice 1 real funny have a lol from me'lol'

i know but you live in the endzhowever man utd fans in general make me sick but they arent the most clueless we all know it goes to gooners/anderson.... valencia was sh*t for 70mins though i mean proper sh*t.... game opening up near the end helped usif carrick didnt waste our set pieces in the first half he should of been mom
I'm a northern guy, but I moved to this sh*t hole around 4 years ago, so I don't really class myself as a Londoner.
  • Upvote 1

I'm a northern guy, but I moved to this sh*t hole around 4 years ago, so I don't really class myself as a Londoner.
LOL of course you did bet it Fybar or me said that or explained why we support our team its would be GASBet your family feel real proud their son makes a leaving shotting dongles and chipped xboxs on a forum
  • Upvote 1