Parentally Programmed Racism

Captain Planet

Jamawics are arrogant

White people don't know about seasoning

Thats about it really and they are both true in my experience. I think most English food is bland (No hating - I give eternal ratings for Fish & Chips, Yorkshires and you have got the puddings on lockdown ) and you only have to check Numero's posts in this thread for confirmation of the other.

*falls for the bait*

What have I said thats worse than others or would imply that? Quote or shut up

*bites harder on bait*

f*ck it, smallies are blatantly the ones who are arrogant. Why do they always discuss or cuss Jamaicans? Jamaicans dont even care about those places, because for the most part theyre insignificant. They live off Jamaican culture, and benefit from the promotion Jamaica has given the region. Dont be mad or get upset when facts are stated, accept it. It isnt a bad thing, geographically you cant help it

i see a poster suttin of grenada on this guys wall

big map of the island, an then next to it 'the west indies', every other island but Jamaica was on that map

not gna lie i felt hurt, jus dnt understand the hate

same when i went carnival in miami, everyone gettin a shout out but Jamaicans

Witnessed nuff times at Carnival especially. Never been to a Jamaica thing and not hear most of the islands shouted, be it there or here.

:lol:

not those prawn rings they look nasty

im actually munching sesame prawn toast as we speak

they are banging will give u that

but they are not in the same league as squid

like comparing a mc donalds steak burger to a black angus t bone steak

u need 2 try squid tbh

/

imo being completely unwilling to try different foods is a sign of social inferiority

got 1 cousin who won't eat chinese "cos the smell gives her a migraine", she is 1 of the stereotypical white people you lot are referring to, in regards to food

feel 2 back slap her tbh, the c*nt won't even eat egg-fried rice

lol @ shitoh went to my boys yard smelt it and said "i'm not involved"

i would be a hypocrite if i ate it when the ghanians try drop sh*t like "why do you jamaicans rate jerk so highly? i heard you man back jerk popcorn"

the reply is straight "yeah but you man eat shito"

LOL

jerk popcorn

thats sh*t if thats the best they can come up with, that is sh*t

Jamawics are arrogant

White people don't know about seasoning

Thats about it really and they are both true in my experience. I think most English food is bland (No hating - I give eternal ratings for Fish & Chips, Yorkshires and you have got the puddings on lockdown ) and you only have to check Numero's posts in this thread for confirmation of the other.

*falls for the bait*

What have I said thats worse than others or would imply that? Quote or shut up

*bites harder on bait*

f*ck it, smallies are blatantly the ones who are arrogant. Why do they always discuss or cuss Jamaicans? Jamaicans dont even care about those places, because for the most part theyre insignificant. They live off Jamaican culture, and benefit from the promotion Jamaica has given the region. Dont be mad or get upset when facts are stated, accept it. It isnt a bad thing, geographically you cant help it

Didn't even have to look outside this post.

Easy thing for you to say. Very easy cop out. Prove what I stated wrong or arrogant. Where are you from? I bet your flag isnt recognised by anyone who isnt from the region whether through parentage or birth, and they play reggae more than soca or whatever. That isnt rude or arrogant, its the truth. And that right there is the problem with those from the small islands, truth hurts. What do you expect when your island can fit into Jamaica multiple times? From small islanders get upset when they are called small you know theres a problem.

Inferiority complex. I have nothing but love for those from the islands. They havent really got any personality or negative traits that have stuck, mainly because theyre too small and dont really have a population or represntation to the wider public apart from Trinidad & Tobago

It's not arrogant to suggest that all the Islands that make up the Caribbean bar Jamaica are irrelevant?

I'm Dominican / Nevisian and how does the recognition of a flag bear relevance? lol I wondered how long it would be til you mentioned how big Jamaica is,I don't understand why you feel this is something to brag about. I don't get upset by being referred to as a small islander, I just don't understand why Jamaicans love to point it out all the time.

When I said they are insignificant, I mean in terms of influence, not only on the world but in the region. Smallies get upset because Jamaica feel proud and big up their achievements. Whats wrong with that? England do it all the time even when they commited atrocities.

Flag recognition is proof that most are insignificant. You know, a main point in the post

Size is probably the reason we dominate the region, nothing rude about that nor is it bragging - its fact. In fact I put it in there to say you guys shouldnt hate on what Jamaica has over you in the region. Jamaicans point it out because its much easier to group you all together, maybe? I doubt its derogatory, theres a region of small islands in the Caribbean sea

f*ck this defensive sh*t, what can you say to me to change my mind that most are insignificant? And I'm still waiting for the post your original one was based on, where you said you dont have to look outside of my posts. You quoted a reaction, find one that made you say that.

Hang about, havent me and you been through something similar where you threw claims but backed it up with making more claims instead of defending the original one?

they are banging will give u that

but they are not in the same league as squid

like comparing a mc donalds steak burger to a black angus t bone steak

u need 2 try squid tbh

/

imo being completely unwilling to try different foods is a sign of social inferiority

got 1 cousin who won't eat chinese "cos the smell gives her a migraine", she is 1 of the stereotypical white people you lot are referring to, in regards to food

feel 2 back slap her tbh, the c*nt won't even eat egg-fried rice

swear u jus said u wont try a food cos of its name.

i said reluctant

and if it's the fish i'm thinking of, it actually STINKS LIKE f*ck

obviously if som1 cooked it and put it on a plate 4 me i would eat it out of respect, but if i saw "shitho" on a menu i wouldn't b compelled 2 try it

i'm talking more about people that won't try anything and just stick to pizza,chicken nuggets,cod and chips,roasts etc

WAIT, IS MAN SAYING THAT PRIMARY SCHOOLS DO NOT RUN 100M IN THEM ATHLETICS DAYS CARNIVAL STUFF

OR THAT PRIMARY SCHOOLS DO NOT HAVE THEIR KIDS RUNNING 100M DURING ATHLETICS PRACTICE??

I DONT GET WHAT YOUR SAYING??? COS I RAN 400M SO BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

When I said they are insignificant, I mean in terms of influence, not only on the world but in the region. Smallies get upset because Jamaica feel proud and big up their achievements. Whats wrong with that? England do it all the time even when they commited atrocities.

Flag recognition is proof that most are insignificant. You know, a main point in the post

Size is probably the reason we dominate the region, nothing rude about that nor is it bragging - its fact. In fact I put it in there to say you guys shouldnt hate on what Jamaica has over you in the region. Jamaicans point it out because its much easier to group you all together, maybe? I doubt its derogatory, theres a region of small islands in the Caribbean sea

f*ck this defensive sh*t, what can you say to me to change my mind that most are insignificant? And I'm still waiting for the post your original one was based on, where you said you dont have to look outside of my posts. You quoted a reaction, find one that made you say that.

Hang about, havent me and you been through something similar where you threw claims but backed it up with making more claims instead of defending the original one?

You're telling me why I think Jamaicans are arrogant? You don't even realise it but you reinforce my point in every post.

England bang on about their achievements because in truth they're pretty amazing, an Island this small without a wealth of valuable natural resources has no right to be as prosperous and influential in all aspects of life as this country is. On top of that it amassed the largest empire known to man so it's no surprise they blown their own trumpet a bit.

This is the original post that prompted my response.

Why are smallies so obessessed with Jamaica?

What made you say that 'smallies' are obsessed with Jamaica, the majority of posts in this topic about Jamaica prior to yours were by Africans ffs.

I don't get this seeming obsession with the size of your island, do you look up to China?

It's much easier to group you all together
again with the arrogance. You think everyone hates on you because of your influence when the reason people 'hate' is because you have an elevated sense of importance, in the grand scheme of things all the islands in the Caribbeans are small and you're just the biggest of a small bunch.

Flag recognition is not an indication of relevance, most people associate pyramids with Egypt but I'm pretty sure the majority wouldn't recognise the flag.

Squid>>>>>

Calamari>>>>>

King Prawns>>>>>

Someone tell me they know about La Tasca?

NewLaTascaLogo2002.jpg

If you don't know I highly recommend.

There spuid, calamari and king prawns are something else.

yeh i been there, stuffed my face, but not with seafood.

They are f*ck*ng lovely

Love Fish and some Shellfish - I notice people who live near available fresh fish enjoy it much more and have a better standard of fish apposed to city dwellers who tend not to have as much info on a nice piece of fish, or how to cook it properly, to many people over cook fish and Prawns especially, Shits to be cooked not f*ck*ng frazzeled.

Fried Scallops in butter and garlic with fresh king prawns too MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Guest Lemons

Yes c/s Scallops, when done right they are beautiful.

Whos had Zizzi's Seabass in white wine, garlic and parsley? *drools and books zizzi for tonight*

What time you book the table for bbz? xoxoxox