Vip2 3month/12 week progress challenge

carpedeum

• 2 months later...
Guest M12 Part 2
it should be a spring/summer thing as theres more motivation.also its not about just being bigger, its about achieving set goals,
the main problem on here is no1 posts pics. everyone just posts weight and it doesnt mean anything, you put on kgs of fat or just gas like youre gaining when youre not. I'mma start upping pics when im back in full swing and i encourage others to do the same.(no holmes)

it should be a spring/summer thing as theres more motivation.also its not about just being bigger, its about achieving set goals,
the main problem on here is no1 posts pics. everyone just posts weight and it doesnt mean anything, you put on kgs of fat or just gas like youre gaining when youre not. I'mma start upping pics when im back in full swing and i encourage others to do the same.(no holmes)
true, but i do post.... only 2 or 3 of us ever post anything. dont understand why. u been posting on here 4/5 yrs on here and are scared of what someone in whtever room may say/think

im gonna start a three month regime from january 2nd.i did decent in the middle of this year lost about a stone and a half but can feel myself starting to slip into old habits.
This is me, swear I find it hard to juggle work and gym. Trying to find motivation for one is hard enough

u shud start lifting weights mg.*please dont make a pun based joke about trapping safe*
:D pos/getting fully back on this from januaryflopped so hard the last 6months, reason why im so demotivated and have lost all discipline towards life in generalso peak cos when i finished cuttin i was in a perfect postition to slowly bulk up after my initial dirtyish bulkwas lifting fairly heavy for my age but now i will be pretty much back to square 1, except this time around i know how to train properly and im gunna be training with guys that are serious about this and will push me. Hopefully alot of my old strength comes back to me quicklyi need to get digital scales as well can never trust analogue. Ones at home tellin me 13stone, my cousins was tellin me 14.5 next 1s were tellin me 13.5. In fact i may weigh myself in boots when i go shoppin later on todayim like 6ft 2/3 (wanna get measured accurately somewhere as well)so although them weights are fairly heavy im not a fat c*nt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...