was you sporty at school?

Grafter

What was the best goal you man ever scored at school?

I remember in Games/P.E, must've done a 'Giggs vs. Arsenal - FA Cup Semi's' run...

SAVAGED about 5-6 man & spanked the ball in the back of the net.

Looking back, the guys were sh*t, but scoring a goal like that when you're 13 >>> __________________________________

Remember this boy, Rory. We called him the playground legend. He used to twiss up man in school for fun on some Maradona/Ronaldinho ting but when it came to school matches it was air.

Then he got a girlfriend and she dumped him in 6th form then he chucked himself of the 3rd story of a car park. RIP still

reh.

them stories there

was gonna say the same

read the maradona/ronaldinho part expecting to see a description of some next f*cked goal the kid scored in the next line

Know what was a f*ckery?

When competing at your secondary school's Sports Day & MURKING. Then they send you to represent at the atheltic's tournament for all neighbouring schools & just being humiliated.

I'm there, dressed in the P.E kit. White tee, blue shorts & white trainers. Getting ready for the hurdles.

Then I see some yout lining up next to me, in the official gear, with the running trainers. WITH the spikes.

Like, this can't be life.

What was the best goal you man ever scored at school?

I remember in Games/P.E, must've done a 'Giggs vs. Arsenal - FA Cup Semi's' run...

SAVAGED about 5-6 man & spanked the ball in the back of the net.

Looking back, the guys were sh*t, but scoring a goal like that when you're 13 >>> __________________________________

Remember this boy, Rory. We called him the playground legend. He used to twiss up man in school for fun on some Maradona/Ronaldinho ting but when it came to school matches it was air.

Then he got a girlfriend and she dumped him in 6th form then he chucked himself of the 3rd story of a car park. RIP still

reh.

them stories there

innit, i was grinnin till i read the end

/

i was house games captain in yr 12

Know what was a f*ckery?

When competing at your secondary school's Sports Day & MURKING. Then they send you to represent at the atheltic's tournament for all neighbouring schools & just being humiliated.

I'm there, dressed in the P.E kit. White tee, blue shorts & white trainers. Getting ready for the hurdles.

Then I see some yout lining up next to me, in the official gear, with the running trainers. WITH the spikes.

i remember doin some meet at battersea park

we all had spikes, these girls from black heath high were runnin in their barefoot an socks

tellin us we only won cos we got to practice on a track, only time we got to touch that track was at competitions, we was trainin on grass

you lot talking bs as usual

6 year old GIRL running 100 meters with a bunch of 8/9 year olds:

This is apparently a 4 year old running an 800 meter race (have no idea how old he really is) with a bunch of 8/9 year olds...regardless of whether its 800 meters you can clearly see its way over 100 meters.

Know what was a f*ckery?

:lol:

r we in america don?

Doesnt matter

you can clearly see kids who wouldnt even be in year 6 competing there

despite the fact it would apparently kill them...

no one said it would kill them we jus said they didnt do 100m in primary schools.

said it was alot cos it is. do u think u gettin some youtube vids of kids who are probably being pushed full time by over zealous parents in another country proves ur point that a yute in the uk will be expected to run 100m on an off day. we not talkin bout athletics clubs etc here either we talkin bout school. one random day. allow it mate.

We had a 400 meter race...that even a 4 year old could run twice

That is all

Lol

I don't care what you or anyone else believes fam.

but either way we talkin about running 100m in primary school so that whole post wasnt really relevant

It was/is coz I'm saying it is very possible for primary school kids to be running 100m as each school sets its own rules & guidelines/risk assessment/health & safety on what its pupils do on sports day which will always differ to a next school.

/

most of my post was fao of LS but coz both of you were telling ppl what they did & didn't do at a certain point in time in THEIR life based on your own beliefs. I mentioned you too.

r we in america don?

Doesnt matter

no one said it would kill them we jus said they didnt do 100m in primary schools.

said it was alot cos it is. do u think u gettin some youtube vids of kids who are probably being pushed full time by over zealous parents in another country proves ur point that a yute in the uk will be expected to run 100m on an off day. we not talkin bout athletics clubs etc here either we talkin bout school. one random day. allow it mate.

That is all

wots ur point? we talkin bout 100m not 400m. as i said thats how i know u werent into sports cos u cant see theres no correllation

What are you going on about?

Do you not do maths?

400 meters= more than 100 meters

By saying 100 meters is too difficult for primary school children you obviously think 400 meters is too.

tbh it really depends on what borough,town you lived in and what school you went 2

my school def didn't do 100m, we just ran down the field, which seemed massive at the tym, but i saw it recently and it was tiny

also my primary school had the worst headmaster so there was no real emphasis placed on sport

and mitcham isn't exactly renowned for its fabulous schooling

i'm certain better schools in other boroughs/towns did 100m

i know croydon borough was on this youth athletics ting tho

WAIT, IS MAN SAYING THAT PRIMARY SCHOOLS DO NOT RUN 100M IN THEM ATHLETICS DAYS CARNIVAL STUFF

OR THAT PRIMARY SCHOOLS DO NOT HAVE THEIR KIDS RUNNING 100M DURING ATHLETICS PRACTICE??

I DONT GET WHAT YOUR SAYING??? COS I RAN 400M SO BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

AND I KNOW THERE IS A SCHOOLS LEAGUE FOR ATHLETICS WHICH INCLUDES 100M FOR PRIMARY SCHOOLS

WTF IS MAN SAYING????? SPEAK TWI IF U FEEL YOU CAN EXPRESS URSELF BETTER THAT WAY

• Upvote 2

r we in america don?

Doesnt matter

That is all

wots ur point? we talkin bout 100m not 400m. as i said thats how i know u werent into sports cos u cant see theres no correllation

What are you going on about?

Do you not do maths?

400 meters= more than 100 meters

By saying 100 meters is too difficult for primary school children you obviously think 400 meters is too.

BRUV DO U RUN 100 M AT THE SAME PACE U RUN 400 M

WTF IS WRONG WITH U GETTIN THIS BASIC CONCEPT. AS I SAID. U WERENT AN ATHLETE.

LOL what does the pace have to do with it?

So schools will allow 100 meter races but not 400 meter races?

Little girl doing 100 meter race in the UK

admit defeat, you were an obese child that could only handle the 60 meter race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G0qV_PJx6s

Lol

I don't care what you or anyone else believes fam.

but either way we talkin about running 100m in primary school so that whole post wasnt really relevant

It was/is coz I'm saying it is very possible for primary school kids to be running 100m as each school sets its own rules & guidelines/risk assessment/health & safety on what its pupils do on sports day which will always differ to a next school.

/

most of my post was fao of LS but coz both of you were telling ppl what they did & didn't do at a certain point in time in THEIR life based on your own beliefs. I mentioned you too.

obviously a school can say ye we doin 100m but as u said its gonna be based on government guidlines and what are they likely to say? durr

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Can't you read, like I said before. They isn't a set government rule on this.

EACH SCHOOL DECIDES.

About dur, you clearly don't know what your talking about fam.

/

Go do your research, on this issue your being a fool. Can't be bothered carrying on.

lol people are talking asif a child wont notice the difference between a full 100m in year 7 and this supposed shorter distance in primary school (year 6) just a year before. of course they would wtf. lol @ they told u it was 100m so u think it was but it wasnt like u couldnt tell the difference comparing it to a full 100m track

primary schools do 100m, it depends on the school.