Is it taboo to Bang Doe while your pregnant doe?

Eskay Jones

Charlie, you know black boys have no emotions right?They can't love you like we do.
By the time we're finished with her you sure you're gonna want her back?
from your venting about cockblocking, i doubt he has much to worry about.
I dunno which vent you're referring to but chances the story ended with me f*ck*ng the girl.Also, I don't have to f*ck a girl before other black men do. I'm not like an official p*ssy-sampler. Just so you know.Sidenote: Emma, you ever met a dude called Wesley in Notts?

Is EASE's yout really mixed? f*ckin' hell, I swear some black men will breed anything!
f*ck off prick, swear down its time you took your finger out your arse with ur f*cked up comments.You do realise you are a nasty peice of work. You need to cop on a**hole.You act like a bitch - no wonder your cockblocked!
didn't even wanna get involved but this sh*t is so true.. so obvious as wellgo into the vent thread never seen a grown man complain so much
Lol at "didn't wanna get involved" when you were obviously itching for a chance to say something to me. Still crying coz I said Violet was butters. Get over it.And DMF... You take me too seriously. Just words on a screen.
LMAOis that what u said yeahlol these story book guys....

Plus my first boyfriend was in reception when I poked some lad in the back with a pencil and he was black. So he pretty much knew from I was 4 that I'd like the black fellas.
See, this is what I call a slag. Allow sending for EASE DMF when you genuinely are a black mans cum post. Least she will get with people of any race. You now....from 4???????????????? SMH

What i dont get is how a girl is a slut if she f*cks black men, you can have someone who has only been with 2 people in her life and prefers black guys, or a girl who only goes for white men and has f*cked over 100I know theres that certain stereotype of girl that you guys talk about who will only f*ck black men and its irrelevent if they are ugly etc, just as long as they are black, and the way that type of girl acts (like the white girls who speak patois) but at the end of the day who gives a flying f*ck????

fao Easewhy r so many of my white sisters choosing to go with black and mix race men now days?? whiteboys can treat u good 2.. r u too good for a pub lunch and a quick shag in the carpark these days? smh it used to be so different. props 2 the black guys who are just getting what they want i'm not hating on u lot and i expect u to treat me the same when i engage in intercourse with ur women.
Loooool

What i dont get is how a girl is a slut if she f*cks black men, you can have someone who has only been with 2 people in her life and prefers black guys, or a girl who only goes for white men and has f*cked over 100I know theres that certain stereotype of girl that you guys talk about who will only f*ck black men and its irrelevent if they are ugly etc, just as long as they are black, and the way that type of girl acts (like the white girls who speak patois) but at the end of the day who gives a flying f*ck????
Nah f*ck that if a girl likes me for my colour. The way I see it is you instinctively like your own or similar & if you are more open, you like other races too. Allow being a slag for a race and liking a race of people, piss take! Yes I agree with the women could like their own & be slag, that is obvious. But this charlie chick is a waste though. An idiot.

Guest Lemons
image-308C_4B92F8AD.gif:D
haha just burst out laughing...like its some advert LOL/I swear every white female poster on here, been and gone, has loved negroes
Yeah, f*ck this forum.

Guest M12 Part 2
Is it really though? or is it just because its a semi active forum?
just shutup and recognise the fact you like black music and a black male impregnated you. This isnt some white people are bad vibe. its just facts. if you had no interest in black people, their culture and music. you would be on arctic monkeys.com or whatever else you lot generally like

just shutup and recognise the fact you like black music and a black male impregnated you. This isnt some white people are bad vibe. its just facts. if you had no interest in black people, their culture and music. you would be on arctic monkeys.com or whatever else you lot generally like
Oi,there is no need for that kind of behaviour, if you do not like other opinions being stated you should not participate in a forum which is made for discussion.Oh because if you are white and dont use this forum it means your into "artic monkeys" - LOLMy point is that some people will have been invited to this forum to use it, what will make them stay is an active forum, Been on loads of forums in the past when they are dead people move onto active ones, thats what attracts them the most especially to stay. In the past people moved from TRF/UKGWW to Staylocked and now that staylocked is pretty dead ive noticed alot of previous staylocked posters are now here. I wouldnt say TRF Or staylocked was specifically one sided.

Brisco - Just because you dont agree with what im saying doesnt mean im chatting sh*t. Dont be so rude, I dont care if you don't like me Im not on here to try get people to like me.Whats so fustrating about you is you seem to think everythings black and white. I know i didnt start posting on vip2 because of music/black people/black culture - It was because it was an active forum (Maybe some people do but I know that I don't.) I joined TRF - Ringtone factory originally (10 odd years ago) The people i met from there were your lil so called forum celebs ( Ceazy, sov, Swiftie, drmadcap etc etc) It was not a forum that started about music originally just for the love of phones, it grew more and more people seemed to all share a common interested in rnb/hiphop, I was then invited to staylocked which is not aforum id say is specifically "black based" and again was invited to this forum - Which i couldn't really tell you if its black based or not i aint seen everyones photos I wouldnt say the music forums are specifically active ive seen more active music forums on other sites. I just think peoples reasons for joining up here and staying here will not all be what you think they are. TBH I hadn't used a forum for quite a few years, i typed staylocked into my browser and seen its pretty dead, was no point posting on that, then remembered the last convo id had with someone about how i should sign up to this forum. I didnt go searching for a specific forum I guess tbh i was being more nosey than anything.

Guest Lemons
everyone who posts here, at least the original reason was for their love of black music/culture/ppl
Fair play. it was my interest in grime that drew me here.

Guest M12 Part 2

i dont understand your logic at all EASE its like me joining a football forum and saying i dont like anything to do with football. i just go there because its active and i see people posting a lot.

• Upvote 2

Oi,there is no need for that kind of behaviour, if you do not like other opinions being stated you should not participate in a forum which is made for discussion.Oh because if you are white and dont use this forum it means your into "artic monkeys" - LOLMy point is that some people will have been invited to this forum to use it, what will make them stay is an active forum, Been on loads of forums in the past when they are dead people move onto active ones, thats what attracts them the most especially to stay.
tbh ur chattin sh*t again. this is why we dont like u.
Ffs why not just be honest and normal like Lemons.