Is it taboo to Bang Doe while your pregnant doe?

Eskay Jones

i dont understand your logic at all EASE its like me joining a football forum and saying i dont like anything to do with football. i just go there because its active and i see people posting a lot.
Hold on a lil minute mr, Am i saying that I dont like black music/culture or people.. NOIm just saying its not what made me sign up to this forum in the first place.

the way this ease goes SOOO our of her way to prove all this bullshit shows shes actually the worst type of wog socket. pretty sure shes the epitome of what we all talk about.
Rolls eyesBrisco twist up under ur arm sit down and leave it alone, HOW THE f*ck DO I GO OUT OF MY WAY?Out of my way would be saying; Let me drive to you Brisco then take you on a tour of what I have just so that i can go out of my way to proooooooooooooove my self to you. (SARKKKKKY BITCH)Shut up ya f*ck*ng fanny.Ease is a real person, she dont talk sh*t her life is just different to some of these plonkers on here (ie brisco)

the way this ease goes SOOO our of her way to prove all this bullshit shows shes actually the worst type of wog socket. pretty sure shes the epitome of what we all talk about.
Rolls eyesBrisco twist up under ur arm sit down and leave it alone, HOW THE f*ck DO I GO OUT OF MY WAY?Out of my way would be saying; Let me drive to you Brisco then take you on a tour of what I have just so that i can go out of my way to proooooooooooooove my self to you. (SARKKKKKY BITCH)Shut up ya f*ck*ng fanny.Ease is a real person, she dont talk sh*t her life is just different to some of these plonkers on here (ie brisco)
:/only reason i cnt believe ur successful is bcos u make posts like this and it shows how thick u are.
Everybody measures success in a different way what is successful to you, may not be successful to me, to me right now my life is going well, successful to me is savings in the banks, horses fed, bills paid and enjoying life. You don't need to believe anything brisco. Dont ask to ride my horse though.Brisco you know how some people tell me not to take certain comments so seriously, sometimes especially when ur being a knobless prick with balls missing and i respond sometimes in a sem sarky way, the tone is just missing cause you dont know how i speak.