f.a.o - males

LuLu

The only spa I go to with a girl is Rios......but thats on a whole different level to be honest..... you probably wouldnt like it
LolAre you talking about the one in Kentish town fam? If so I know EXACTLY the levels your talking about. One ting I was dating back in the days took me there once, it was emotional lol

Guest Lemons
The only spa I go to with a girl is Rios......but thats on a whole different level to be honest..... you probably wouldnt like it
LolAre you talking about the one in Kentish town fam? If so I know EXACTLY the levels your talking about. One ting I was dating back in the days took me there once, it was emotional lol
That swingers spa?greaze.

dunno y being in ur house in a dressing gown and slippers is so unbelievable where else is he meant to wear them?
get me*plays grand piano*
lolcs tho, get to know the comfort. its a fine line however, an ex girlfriend bought me one of them black silk japanesy looking ones. use to jam in it feeling like a badman till somone else saw me wearing it and went "lmao, peter stringfellow" never wore the thing again./when i make it im gonna build my girl her own spa.

i asked him yesterday will you come somewhere with me ?... straight away he says, where that spa thing ??.. im like nah i was thinking more along the lines of the cemetry...so ye i think he is keen on the idea. i cant let my friend down and not go with her and change the booking name to his name instead, for its a girly trip which we have planned for a while. i can just go twice in one month . tbh i wouldnt mind living in the apartments full stop, the spa rents 12 of them out but the rest of them are used up by people who actually live there. its only a 30min drive from manc so its not to bad getting there either.lastminute.com is genius for discount deals though.

Guest TimeBomb

whaaa u guys dont know!! spa's are sick.when i go to the training camp with the national team we have our own one.... jacuzzi, pool, sauna, massage.... come out of there feelin on top of the world.

Not reallyWent with my girl when we went to spain, but that was because the only choice was masturbate in the hotel or go with her, I just jammed on some hot rock that wasnt very comfortableGonna be honest LuluJust cook for him, give him repeated blowjobs/sex, and let him play xbox or whatever without any hasslethats the ideal birthdaymaybe throw in a game or something for the xboxmake an effort, maybe some lingerie n sh*t
This. Lucinda, that is the best thing to do. Nearly all women need to realise this as this is the best present for us man aswell with something that we want. Health Spa is not a good pressie tbh. Sex sex & more sex in the day + whatever he's been going on about that he wants or is in to.

Not reallyWent with my girl when we went to spain, but that was because the only choice was masturbate in the hotel or go with her, I just jammed on some hot rock that wasnt very comfortableGonna be honest LuluJust cook for him, give him repeated blowjobs/sex, and let him play xbox or whatever without any hasslethats the ideal birthdaymaybe throw in a game or something for the xboxmake an effort, maybe some lingerie n sh*t
This. Lucinda, that is the best thing to do. Nearly all women need to realise this as this is the best present for us man aswell with something that we want. Health Spa is not a good pressie tbh. Sex sex & more sex in the day + whatever he's been going on about that he wants or is in to.
u know my name ? ....