Are you capable of cheating?

Ashman

Taking him seriously is a waste of your time.
theres a lot wrong with this sentence,and any other sentences that would disparage,detract or dismiss my posts but i aint spending any more time on this,im starting to look like dmf out herehave a nice evening you eyeless and earless sons of maine

Taking him seriously is a waste of your time.
theres a lot wrong with this sentence,and any other sentences that would disparage,detract or dismiss my posts but i aint spending any more time on this,im starting to look like dmf out herehave a nice evening you eyeless and earless sons of maine
LOL G don't try make this look like ur comin out for sake of argurment.make no mistake ur tryin 2 save face while u still can. U have ignored my posts on every opportunity because u kno u can't answer them.Thing is if u just broke it down n said I believe in god, “I cannot answer ur question.But my faith is strong enough 2 kno I am on the right path 2 rightouness” I would've rated uBut no, instead u try and ignore the logic that was presented 2 u. That's why I don't rate what u are putting on here in this debate. Debate done. Case closed. Real Talk

Guest Flat Eric
lol u use such grand language to convey such simplistic views
this is my whole modus operandi playboyjust try to enjoy itand pos me up b4 you go go
LOLOLi love this guy no homes

not like i even care about the topic im just riffing with you men as the hipsters used to say
what i thoughtnever realised people took social's opinions so seriously, in fact i dont kno why people get sooo serious about other peoples opinionsguy clearly jus uses vip for expressive creative writing, doesnt warrant essay type arguments
  • Upvote 2

however to help with screenplays is fine,i am actually looking for basic ideas i can help mould into more solid stuff,more interested in working as part of a team in this respectfeel free to contact me via pm with any information etc
let me get involved in thiswe could do a postmodern biopic of ashmans life, maybe reveal a man plagued by his own genius, a man ill-equipped to take on the trials and tribs of contemporary society

i can only hope ppl are being deliberately obtuse because its ashman,the question is basic enough its not like man is suggesting there is some malfunction were evrytime he goes to cheat he suddenly catches fire or gets struck by lightening ffsbut i cosign the outdated sentiment sean,i am from the old school some mite saybut i would not have a commited relationship with one of these animals in the first instance so the point becomes mute
Glad someone can give a serious response. I consider myself as being from the old school too. Probably explains their responses in comparison to yours.
Na u kno what I aint havin that. Ashmans question is not actually a question what so ever cause we can only answer based on past judgements when the present changes every second. When most people are in relationship it is not usually in their intentions to cheat. But in certain circumstances you can become capable of cheating. Some will cheat in those circumstances and some won't. Simple as that. What's so hard 2 understand?This isn't about tryin 2 make ashman look stupid its just common senseI could turn round now n say "ahh I'm a playa for life, aint no girl gonna tie me down" then meet a girl who changes my life n I remain faithful 2 forever.As I said its not about tryin 2 say everyones a dog or will be, its about knowin the fact u dnt kno what ur future holds n what u could end up doin n tbh I think that's what most people were gettin at. Ashman its got nuttin 2 do with who's old or new school ur backin social cause its in ur favour. Not everyone intentionally goes out and cheats. Doesn't mean it can't or won't happen. Real Talk
do u realise that applying this 'you never know wat the future holds' rationale means that noone could ever possibly answer any given question about there selves or any policies or values they may have etcfor instance could you kill a child for fun or just to impress yr work colleaugues, you mite say no but how dare you cos you dont know wat will happen in the futuredont be fooled by yr name,yr spamming without logicppl will answer the question based on there past situations wer perhaps they have already been presented with cheating scenarios but have declined etc by dint of this they are aware of ideas like will power and not relying on excuses and popularized disclaimers,which is wat ppl who cheat do,as they are cowards that want there cake ,they do not believe in supreme justice,they believe in hell onlythe majority of ppl saying they will cheat given the chance are probly one or 3 of these things1) in a relationship for the sake of it2) a natural snake3) hungry from not having mass appeal,so excited wen any offer arisesi know that if i am in a relationship then it will be for reasons including not wanting to cheat, and if i stopped finding my partner attractive she wud be gone almost instantaneously,even if she is 8 months pregnant.out the door.this is the correct protocol,and i know im capable of following protocolim also not the idiot in a relationship that will hire a very attractive secretary who is also my masseuse and drinking buddy my aspiration is to have a statue as a great leader of men,not to have a storyline drama lifestyle that makes me believe i am on par with a celebrity from eastenders,hollyoaks or chelsea fc, which is the mindstate of most pathetic current humansi can apply logic and protocol to any given situation,why do you think i win wars as a general in medieval battle recreations at the weekend?in closing for those who are watching the wording of the topic question extraordinarily closely,perhaps the question shud be are you capable of NOT cheating,to which i can resolutely say yes,and i will skin a man alive if he dares to question me
obama_applause.gif

We all have to admit, Social has a way with words. I actually enjoy reading his posts.
lol u use such grand language to convey such simplistic views
this is my whole modus operandi playboyjust try to enjoy itand pos me up b4 you go go
LOLOLi love this guy no homes

Judgin by socials posts only, he seems like the kind of guy that would see a high standard female in a club and think “na, I'm not gonna try get her. She's 2 gd for me. Ill just get shy and fumble my words like I did when I was 17”. Never the less a gd poster as stated, but ur opinion of other human beings is terrible. God don't like ugly. Nice debatin with u.Smadz I hate 2 have 2 say somethin u should already kno but if u don't like it don't read or post in the thread, its not hard but u think this whole debate was based on opinion so there ya go. Real Talk

question should of been are you good at getting away with cheatingand of course i amone of the GOAT imo

edit*theres no winner in this argument tbh. nobodies wrongbut socials posts were better so...
no you're wrongalong with socialsocial thinks he won't cheat, he doesn't know he will never cheat, the same way he doesn't knw he will not spontaneously combust tomorow for him to say he knws for a fact that there is not the slightest possibility he will ever cheat is beyond stupid, and it shows in the pitiful way he tried to argue his pointthere is a difference between saying "becuz of the things i believe and the things i've experienced i can't see any scenario in which i would cheat" and saying "no matter the scenario i would never cheat"and lets assume he actually knws everything he would and wouldn't do as he is now, what if he gets raped tomorow by sum big akimbo slice mufa f*cker, do u think he can tell u how thats going to affect him psychologically let alone his views on basic intimacy according to him he should be able to, becuz his mastered himself completly and i'll assume u meant socials posts were funnier

edit*theres no winner in this argument tbh. nobodies wrongbut socials posts were better so...
no you're wrongalong with socialsocial thinks he won't cheat, he doesn't know he will never cheat, the same way he doesn't knw he will not spontaneously combust tomorow for him to say he knws for a fact that there is not the slightest possibility he will ever cheat is beyond stupid, and it shows in the pitiful way he tried to argue his pointthere is a difference between saying "becuz of the things i believe and the things i've experienced i can't see any scenario in which i would cheat" and saying "no matter the scenario i would never cheat"and lets assume he actually knws everything he would and wouldn't do as he is now, what if he gets raped tomorow by sum big akimbo slice mufa f*cker, do u think he can tell u how thats going to affect him psychologically let alone his views on basic intimacy according to him he should be able to, becuz his mastered himself completly and i'll assume u meant socials posts were funnier
whats the point of asking /answering the question then

if i ever meet a woman who is worthy of my respect she can have it seems simple enough to me,as stated im from a simpler timedunno wat this master yrself jazz is but yh i have an idea of wat i will or wont do sure,u wud have to be a wild liberal not toit becomes clear to me that this el kapitan character has probly had a personal epiphany recently something along the lines of deciding he must have a sex change, a turn of events he wud never b4 have contemplatedthat must be the reason why he is taking such a hard line on the issue the same can be said for real talkthey are both pre op transexuals and the funny part is,given there argumentthere is no way they can rule this out,but i can,so call me arrogant you transvestite marf*ckersbut you are both some pre op transexuals and you can in no way begin to deny thisnow thats funny

• Upvote 6

And here he goes and lowers himself 2 try and be funny 2 cover his loss of debate.You know what social I rated u. But u are comin across as a child. A fool. Don't do this 2 urself Kapitan.. I get it now. Social has the class clown status on the forumThe rebel without a cause. Everyone thinks he is cool cause he makes people laugh.While we get treated like the nerds because we actually speak with sense which isn't funny. Its real.But like others, when it comes 2 the gcse's of life he will fail. And when reality strikes him in the face. He will learnAt least there are a few people in here with basic intelligence who can seeThe difference between past, present and future. The others are the sheep you will see who lol at what social just postedSmadz don't lower urself 2 petty insults ur better than that. No send honestly but people diss u for ur looks.Don't make lack of intelligence another target for urself.Juju just summed up the whole thread. What is the point in the question. that's eaxactly what myself, kapitan and abit better askedWhen the question was presented. We got this from the beginning. How this debate has had 2 go on this far is beyond meEspecially from social of all people who tries 2 post with such expressive wording 2 make him seem like a genius. Now I actually read itI see it was crap put in nice writing. Social continue 2 bathe in ur ignorence. Some say it is bliss. I say knowledge is power. Real Talk

were yr a nerd is cos yr writing a lot of paragraphs about forum status like its something tangible to be envious of like i am living in a mansion from forum lolsif ppl laugh or cosign my posts that is incidental i am simply speaking for myself,but you guys are more than a little eeriegoing on like noone has ever been asked a hypothetical question in the history of the planetif you dont want to answer the question then dont but let others do as they wish ffsthats my final offer

• Upvote 1