Ermm Ye Man Utd vs Chelsea (Biggest Game Of PL So Far, Thought It Deserved A Topic :S) And The Rest

Vincent Kompany "We were satisfied with the result at half-time" >>>>>>>>>>>>>Fabregas in crutches >>>>>>>>>How was united v chelsea biggest game? You talkin about the stakes or the actual game, coz United v City was a much better game if You mean the actual game.

Vincent Kompany "We were satisfied with the result at half-time" >>>>>>>>>>>>>Fabregas in crutches >>>>>>>>>How was united v chelsea biggest game? You talkin about the stakes or the actual game, coz United v City was a much better game if You mean the actual game.
difference between biggset and best mate

depends whose definition and slang You usin. hence my question. nice attempt at soundin smart tho. good day.
  • Upvote 1

Yeah your right actually, How could i be so stupid of course biggest means exactly the same as best, what did i learn in school? the school systems a frigging joke. i'm going off to listen to some emo music while wearing my "Fletcher>>>Zidane" t-shirt while slitting my wrists and wondering where it all went wrong.

Transferlist Berbatov ASAPHad enough of himI refuse to watch us play when he starts anymoreNever been so frustrated by a playerShould have let City sign him and just kept TevezWere playing 4-5-1 and he is in the deep playmaker posistionBait on FM he retrains himself to CM f*ck*ng c*nt hope he f*cks off to livorna or palmermo or suttin

Yeah your right actually, How could i be so stupid of course biggest means exactly the same as best, what did i learn in school? the school systems a frigging joke. i'm going off to listen to some emo music while wearing my "Fletcher>>>Zidane" t-shirt while slitting my wrists and wondering where it all went wrong.
depends whose definition and slang You usin. hence my question. nice attempt at soundin smart tho. good day.
ok then. man isnt happy he didnt learn the same slang as me and blames the school system. ok then

Transferlist Berbatov ASAPHad enough of himI refuse to watch us play when he starts anymoreNever been so frustrated by a playerShould have let City sign him and just kept TevezWere playing 4-5-1 and he is in the deep playmaker posistionBait on FM he retrains himself to CM f*ck*ng c*nt hope he f*cks off to livorna or palmermo or suttin
don't think berbatov's lone man up front material. with a partner he does better21 in 58 for united, considering his knee isnt too bad.