Goooney "I Slap Hoes in Doggy"

Mr. Gayle

never be able to sell him now

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday Mirror are meant to be releasing something tomorrow about Rooney and a mistress.

These tabloids should start reporting real news and stop messing up people's private lives (even though, he has done that himself if true, but the media doesn't need to dig him any deeper, guy has a child ffs). And even more so, I wish people wouldn't buy the damn papers.

Mr Q posting about libel like say his name is George Carman lol jk brada

/

I'm all for public people's lives being under scrutiny. nuff famous people who earn sh*t loads more than they're worth (footballers being the number one culprits) are cheating cunts and shd be outed for it

im off to view redcafe for the rest of the night, to see what excuses the morons use to defend him,

Rubbish journalism.

Vendetta against Fergie,

United bias,

Coleen was preggers and wernt freeing it up.

He was told by fergie to do it to maintain his good scoring run, and Collen agreed to all,

He never wanted to be married to Coleen anyway, and this was just his way of getting out of the marriage.

Etc.

im off to view redcafe for the rest of the night, to see what excuses the morons use to defend him,

Rubbish journalism.

Coleen was preggers and wernt freeing it up.

Etc.

Cant believe I actually went into the topic and saw those to things mentioned and how it has no reason to affect their relationship

:confused:

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/our-wayne-oh-dear-307867/

Hope he gets lynched by the media like Ashley Cole did

Hate when people say ah the pressure of being a 100k a week earning footballer gets to him like say that pushes him to go and pay 1200 to a hooker

Allow growing up to find out while your mum is trying to raise you your dead is off out f*ck*ng 40 year old hookers and slags no money in the world can make up for that

Hope Welbeck turns world class and an we can offload this c*nt had enough

Guest Portuguese

Welbeck turning world class? Do you know what world class means?

Why do these guys even pay for sex? I dont understand they can easily bang 90% of the chicks in this world without paying( dinner lunch taxi home doesn't count)