Chubby Girls

Michel Kane

lol @ not beating chicks equipped with gammon in 2010.who here beats FULLY big tangs tho? have a bredrin who only deals wiv fat girls, u kno like bbw big. always talkin bout her having to hold her belly so he can access the pum, trusay guy is a f*ck*ng deviant, says fat girls have a unique sweet smell, can ne 1 confirm?by bredrin i mean associate, by associate i mean f*ck*ng wierdo i kno from road, man like chris, quite infamous in south. ttkk.
Dem whale hunters there

Guest M12 Part 2
Chubby is probably a 14+
thick the boundary is 12 and thats only if you're above 5ft5.If u are under 5ft5 and 12 ur fat5ft5 and above. 14+ and ur in murky waters.disclaimer:anyone will get beat if ur cute or im blusky. x

yh i f*cked one fat white girl once, couldnt hit it from the back cos she had to much fatsecond time she came round i couldnt get hard anymore so i just its not happening tonightmakes me feel sick when i think about it

ive banged a couple big tingsthey show dedication when f*ck*ng. They wanna make sure they secure the d*ck. Head game impeccable.You wont care whilst f*ck*ng it's only when you look back/just after you will ask yourself why you did it.Don't get strung up on what your people will say. If the p*ssy is good and she aint even ugly. 1. fat chicks are usually very kl about stuff.2. if its that much of a problem she can drop weight in the future.. if you stick around she will never leave you and you will reap the rewards of having a nice chick whos dedicated to you.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Brb I'm gonna get body shot pics and get you all to give me your honest opinions heheWhat I'm really going to do is go on a diet. I don't like being a size 12.

I sense someone wanted their ego stroked?/Logs come on, you don't need anyone here to tell you if your chubby, fat or otherwise. Be happy with yourself. Care what your man thinks instead tbh.I'm just saying./Chances are your on the thick category and that's bless in most guys opinions (I think).

Guest Lisa Turtle

Nah G don't get it twisted. I just wanted to know what was the male perspective on this, I was confused. Even if M12 hadn't said that of course my personal perception of myself remains the same.I know you have a sarcasm detector so its evident that I didn't want any gratification from anybody.MK thanks for clearing it up.

From my experienceChubby girls* >>>for the reasons outlined in this thread already- warmth- somethin to hold- head game- just nicer and down to earth imo in most casesand all it took was one girlnow these times when i see a thick ting [roots manuva]witness the thickness[/roots manuva] plays in my headits a lot*within reason - no whale seeker

• Upvote 2

See, we were talking 'chubby' from a male perspective & the girls come out the woodwork talking about dress sizes & sh*t to categorize chubby girls & making it complicated.f*ck outta here!
But its clear from the fact that there are guys thinking a size 12 is fat, that some guys chat shitJust trying to understand what ur on about lol