Chubby Girls

Michel Kane

Negging was waste, bare little bitches negging for no reason.
*remembers the wavesurfer episode**thinks about it**shakes head*Dont_feed_the_troll.jpg
But who was basically crying about it, making topics and asking to get rid of the neg button and delete people? Was not me...
you're missing the point you dumb strange motherf*cker
  • Upvote 2

Bruv you created multiple accounts and systematically used them to neg another user hundreds of times, all within the space of an eveningif you can't quite grasp why that is f*ck*ng weird, then quite clearly your logic and general way of thinking is fundamentally flawed it's nothing to do with " hating brooks ", we are just stating factson another note - I swear u created an account which you used to impersonate ashman and then proceeded to serenade queen bee with chants such as " p*ssy, p*ssy, p*ssy "

• Upvote 5

Bruv you created multiple accounts and systematically used them to neg another user hundreds of times, all within the space of an eveningif you can't quite grasp why that is f*ck*ng weird, then quite clearly your logic and general way of thinking is fundamentally flawed it's nothing to do with " hating brooks ", we are just stating factson another note - I swear u created an account which you used to impersonate ashman and then proceeded to serenade queen bee with chants such as " p*ssy, p*ssy, p*ssy "
LOL what??? Maths boy & that Ashman??? No I never did. 1. Maths boy knew sh*t about Queen bee that I didn't know, used to go on about equation I don't need to know, clearly knew a lot about Ashmans personal life more than the average viper. That other Ashman took pictures from Ashmans facebook, I don't have Ashman on my facebook. If anything that was probably Ceazy. Ashman kept going on about that kengi dude or whatever his name was who he claims is dark white. How could I get Queenbee's pictures if I don't know her or have her on my facebook?/I negged him 38 times in a day then I done the same the next day when he made the topic because it pissed him off whilst he was doing one thing (creating a topic and moaning about it getting negged) but saying something else
Oh he's negging me he's an idiot....oh I don't care, it doesn't bother me
You see it there?/AGAIN, I dead your argument. When ever I get baited, I admit it, like people didn't know who Brooks was & I admitted it, I've always done that but don't announce myself like a stupid f*cking prick for attention.

FULLY CREASING :rofl:PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS ALL LIES. PLEASE !!!:D
No it's not true. I would feel no way & say if it is. I have pmed Ashman about this & for some stupid reason he thinks I was another Ashman (Not that math dude, I think he's blaiming someone else). Guy claims I took pics off his facebook & created an account under his name. BUT he fails to realise he isn't on my facebook & there was no way I could get his pics UNLESS someone was hooking me up with them, but I would bait them so I can create an argument. LOL @ Queenbee thinking I have time for that broad, SMH