Babies

charliechalk

Guest Lemons

My grandad had a dog called 'Nigger' when he was kid. he tells us that every time he's at ours. I think he's just looking for excuses to use the word now that it's not allowed any more.

I know a girl whos just had a baby and called him D'VontaeThe baby is white by the way
DEVONTE SIIIING
Where is that nigga.Guy is a genius
a genius indeed!/on topic i saw some any chav woman goin into primark the ova day calling her child 'callavi come hereeee' made me chuckly tbh. In general I'm all for unsual, different names tho theres a thin line between unique and stupid.

i think ur taking this to deep. my name is joe, most ppl in my circle call me mo which is a shortening of a nickname i got in school, my girlfriend moretime calls me joseph. them changing my name is to do with how they know me, im different things to different ppl. same as with me calling my friend sasha or everyone in the neighborhood calling my grandad alfie.
yeah, im like that, differnt names to different people- it just depends how you know me.
Worst name I've heard is Beyonce. There's only one Beyonce!
At work some woman called her baby beyoncé....tbh when addressing said child, i tried to avoid saying the name