Scorned Women..

abc123

too much lol beggin tbhforum lost it
I have to 100% this. Realest Talk that's been dropped on here for a while. This forum used to be a great place for discussion, now its turned into a high school circus of cool kids tryin to bully others and try and get c/s's lols and pos. Its quite sad really

I have to 100% this. Realest Talk that's been dropped on here for a while. This forum used to be a great place for discussion, now its turned into a high school circus of cool kids tryin to bully others and try and get c/s's lols and pos. Its quite sad really
Wait.One minute, it became too serious & 'adult'.Now, we're on the humour/casual ting & people still bitching?Fookin' ell.

Wait.One minute, it became too serious & 'adult'.Now, we're on the humour/casual ting & people still bitching?Fookin' ell.
I dont agree with what real talk droppedJust to confirmThink there needs to be less gif and image lol seeking stillBeing funny>>>>using imagesIMO

wait, aint that the guy that shagged his own mother?SNM.opinion is null and void.
ZOMFG UR FUNNIES LULZZ!!1... There, seein as no one gave u the pos u wanted I thought I would do it myself you attention seeking whore.Tryin to diss me with lies when we its a known fact how a woman ran amock of ur life even ur online persona yet your gonna try and diss me you wasteman? Don't bother sort out ur life mate. It comes across as pathetic online as what it really is.Kane I don't kno who was sayin it was too serious but I don't agree. I think discussions used to be good on here for the most part. Now it always seems to turn into an offtopic slangin match. How thunderous bumberclap has just addressed me is a perfect example.Infamous fair enough if that's ur opinion. There's nuttin wrong with jokes here n there but when 90% of threads get derailed with offtopic jokes, that's when our opinions differ.

smh realtalk u really r a wasteman. /this bullshitscorned women....interesting topic, shud continue ontrack imo.
LOL yes mate, kno ur place next time and keep your mouth closed. How can your BABY MAMA be on here exposin you?! And give her number out to next man on here?! And you call me a waste man??? LMAO mate SEKKLEAnyway as I said before my opinion still stands and yes let's let the topic continue.

yup experienced these crazy girls in the past. One old ex. when she found out about my nex girl, start trying to send threats her way and spreading bad rumors about her to my associates to put her in her a bad light.It was like if she couldn't have me, then no other girl can.Resolved.just dont fall for the mind and emotional games, women are very good at this. Show no emotion stone cold FTW. Leave em guessing, no reaction.they soon get the picture, as moments of clarity will hit them in due course. Just dont be moist.