(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

team spookys stream was better last night in terms of quality and viewability.the Unity stream was just choppy and laggy, big up the ppl who said it was fine.. bait capcom asslickers../sakura has a looooooooooop
shes always had a loop lol/what deejay combo video?//capcom is so sexist :D
VIP2 gamings Youtube channel

VTEC knows da levs
spuds mixer. its emotional I still have my original ps1 copy of this game. But I spent more time on the arcade machine for this game. Which runs a whole lot faster and smoother, and of course better graphics.

someone just told me that theres NO team battle mode on the disc and that its gonna be part of the "Tournament DLC" in june. Logan, can you confirm? allow it if thats true, was really looking forward to playing that upon release.

someone just told me that theres NO team battle mode on the disc and that its gonna be part of the "Tournament DLC" in june. Logan, can you confirm? allow it if thats true, was really looking forward to playing that upon release.
In a lobby with Golden Gunman, Alioune, JME and myself.SSF4 >>>
from what i am reading it should be in there

in that quote logan meant he was playing endless battle. i meant team battle/Thanks to Daigo there will now be a surgence of Guile players in the next few months off/online.....and the majority of them will be turtles. Safe Daigo

in that quote logan meant he was playing endless battle. i meant team battle
my badhttp://iplaywinner.com/superstreetfighter4its listed under super not the dlc so hopefully its there straight away