Chipmunk - Superstar Video

NiNES.

Yeah don't get me wrong he's done very well to make his way to the top but I think him and a lot of the UK artists that are crossing over get ahead of themselves, the market they're aiming at is so fickle so a piece of humility might be be wise.

Dizzee is miles ahead of anyone in terms of mainstream success but he seems bare humble.

c/s wavesurfer on this one

from when i saw his f.64 i knew he was on jiggas d*ck, with his lil pop success.

My 15 yr old brother watches this video and is inspired to think "Youngers can be the Bawse in todays world"

so maybe some good comes out of it i duno

Still i hate it when people say YOU GOTA RESPECT MANS HUSTLE, like say you watch the Cheeky Girls and think the same thing

THIS is all i see

2rps3eu.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

c/s wavesurfer on this one

from when i saw his f.64 i knew he was on jiggas d*ck, with his lil pop success.

My 15 yr old brother watches this video and is inspired to think "Youngers can be the Bawse in todays world"

so maybe some good comes out of it i duno

Still i hate it when people say YOU GOTA RESPECT MANS HUSTLE, like say you watch the Cheeky Girls and think the same thing

THIS is all i see

2rps3eu.jpg

u have got to respect mans hustle imo or ur a definition of a hater.

na not all..

u dnt have to respect any1's hustle. If someone is doing something that one thinks is morally wrong, you have every right in the world to not respect it.

But you shouldnt(even tho every1 does anyway) knock their hustle.. for example i hate all these grime people crossing over and making pop music n all that. But bout a month ago, i see MSM whos one of chimpmunks engineers. We had the debate about Chippy selling out, and basically hes last words were "well at the end of the day, hes made his mum retire from working, bought her a new house and gets his family/some friends whatever they need" and boy, i've assisted my mum in paying off her house but how i wish i could do the other 2 aswell

and thats why people shouldnt knock the hustle, but its ur choice whether u respect it or not

• Upvote 1