How your (views of) clothes have changed over time

Captain Planet

Sometimes I think to myself, 'do I dress like a 22 year old?,

same but then i think f*ck it

because i look young anyway, so i can pull certain sh*t off

c/s the full circle ting as well, not all the way tho,

i went off tracksuits to try an look older etc, but now u kno, if im jus goin to the cash point of goin round the corner im put whatever is easiest on, i'm not arsed what people think too tuff

I cant lie slim fit jeans are the bizness if u can drop em.

I can tell our generation are coming off the american dress hype and I for one cosign it.

I wouldn't even say that, I would just say American dress is changing

480x480.jpg

newboyz.jpg

lmfao.jpg

No

Becuse they are taking more influence from european styles.

Some man are so deluded they think the US invented everything.

In the US it is well known peole liked to call European styles fruity, and I'm not just talking black US.

They like big things, Timbs, Bomber Jackets etc.

Things like messenger bags were seen as some fruity european trend.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Esther will be one of those women who wear suits with Asics on the way home from work. Mark my words.

How dare you.

I don't even wear trainers now, I think they're disgusting, I'll be in 2.5-3 inch classic christian loubutins everyday.

Guest M12 Part 2

LOL @ NOT BEING ABLE TO WEAR TRAINERS CAUSE OF A JOB.

I WEAR MY AIR MAXES TO WORK RAGS.

id wear trainers, just not bait air max with colours and air bubbles. Yout ting IMO.

Guest Esquilax

Lmao a wedding

Lord

/

Leave Lisa alone, she's a classy piece of minge

Although her admittance to wearing Juicy clothing made me sick a bit in my mouth

Guest M12 Part 2

mid 20s people what u wearin

i accept m12s opinion

im 24 i dnt wna be seen like im tryin 2 cling to youth styles when im a big man out here... it sickens me but when i was 15 i was i ahead of my time style wise now i feel in limbo... muslimbo

then again i dnt really wna be one of those d*cks wearin rralph lauren shirts with the top button undone or thomas pink shirts and light blue jeans and some smart shoes like its pimms of clock type muthafukas

:lol:

not even gonna discuss how i dressed before the age of 13

13/14 them times it was a tn hat, or the bait nike hat with the silver tick on the right side with some bait nike tracksuit from rowe sports on barking road, i used to think that shop was exclusive pmsl. i remember copping my first avirex during those years, good times.

15-17 was still a tracksuit thing with the new era spun around along with an extra pair of socks to boost the tongue in your creps. these times i thought adidas tracksuits were the hardest thing on road, i remember the certain ones that came with masks and gloves n sh*t, had you looking like a ninja. but i started phazing out of it slowly buying jeans etc rocking them with tracksuit tops

stopped wearing new eras around 18/19

now a days the clothing is on point it's usually a jeans, tee, jacket thing. tracksuits have been designated as gym or casual wear around campus or in the flat.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i USED to care so much about the latest fashions from around 14 till 19, i had to have the latest sh*t

also i couldnt where the same outfit more than once a week, and about half my money went on shopping for clothes and gadgets

but around the time i moved out and i started smoking weed i kinda stop worried about spending cash on needless garms

now that im 22 i dont care at all

ill rags walk around uni all week in the same jeans with a diff t shirt

i have a set pair of clothes i just assume never goes out of fashion

ie my ralph lauren polo and hoodie collection

• Upvote 2