How your (views of) clothes have changed over time

Captain Planet

mid 20s people what u wearin

i accept m12s opinion

im 24 i dnt wna be seen like im tryin 2 cling to youth styles when im a big man out here... it sickens me but when i was 15 i was i ahead of my time style wise now i feel in limbo... muslimbo

then again i dnt really wna be one of those d*cks wearin rralph lauren shirts with the top button undone or thomas pink shirts and light blue jeans and some smart shoes like its pimms of clock type muthafukas

PMSL

Real Talk/.

C/S M12 as well.

i USED to care so much about the latest fashions from around 14 till 19, i had to have the latest sh*t

also i couldnt where the same outfit more than once a week, and about half my money went on shopping for clothes and gadgets

but around the time i moved out and i started smoking weed i kinda stop worried about spending cash on needless garms

now that im 23 i dont care at all

ill rags walk around uni all week in the same jeans with a diff t shirt

i have a set pair of clothes i just assume never goes out of fashion

ie my ralph lauren polo and hoodie collection

Same.

I don't like to think back to what I wore when between the ages of 12-17. I push those years to the back of my mind cos I followed trends (trends in the sense of what my friends were wearing not actual fashion trends) and I think I looked horrid.

The way I dress now? I dunno smart-casual; jeggings, leggings, biker jackets (I'm obsessed with them :/ even though they make me look like a lesbian) shorts, blazers and a lot of basics. I don't really mess with prints unless it's African

pmsl just remembered these army hats

4503_VINTAGE_BLACK_FATIGUE_CAP.jpg

pretty sure there was a point where eveeerryone in east london was rocking one of these, just before new eras became standard wear

everyone in london tbh

they were hard at t he time, i actually came across mine a little while ago

pmsl just remembered these army hats

4503_VINTAGE_BLACK_FATIGUE_CAP.jpg

pretty sure there was a point where eveeerryone in east london was rocking one of these, just before new eras became standard wear

everyone in london tbh

they were hard at t he time, i actually came across mine a little while ago

:lol:

This + them che guevera jackets.

Pedal pushers, belly tops, kickers, really girly dresses, them trouser skirt things (who on earth designed them), spice girls tshirts. RED jeans, who else had red jeans?

Teenage years i just wore jeans with everything, tank tops, tshirts, dresses, hoodies and jumpers.

This was pretty much me when i was younger, then between the ages of 17-19 i would mostly wear either Baby Phat tracksuits or jeans or skirts with different tops

Nowadays i live in jeggings, although in this weather i will be more likely to wear more shorts and skirts, only just started wearing dresses for nights out aswell, before that its always been leggings or shorts.

niggaz took the piss at college with the barbour jacket, army or new era hat, and all black converse

this threat inspired me to big thru my wardrobe

allot of old football shirts i should throw away

found some fubu jean jackets lol

i used to wear rocawear with pride, back in early to mid 2000,

who remembers when parkers made a come back

will i look like a prick if i try buss out Burberry polos and Stone island jackets?

got a few stoney war jackets still in circulation.

jas1996 has seen one and said he wanted to purchase off me....dunno if thats a good thing tho

loool

liar

said it was decent cos it seemed real, as opposed to the amount of fakes I have seen guys rocking

comment must have got u gassed for u 2 randomly bring it up, I see you

/

I remember the che army coats, got mine from the army surplus store in Croydon, was hard at the time

I sported a few stoneys around 15-16. Not gunna lie they make some nice clothes, but the brand has been cheapened over the Years

Swear I didn't start wearing jeans til I was about 18.

Now they're pretty much all I wear with combats thrown in very rarely and my Ralph tracky for when I wanna be comfy but still look good.

But yeah jeans and a polo/chunky cardigan/crew neck jumper on a day to day ting

Or the True Religion jeans might be matching the Ralphs

• Upvote 1

Guest Lemons

I mostly wear dungarees with an american football jersey but sometimes I switch it up with a basketball top or something, or maybe just a plain string vest.

• Upvote 2

i hate g-star, lyle and scott, true religions and ed hardy.

that is all

g star yes cant stand the brand

was never on the ed hardy wave always thought it was a chavs brand then everyman and his dog started wearing it (a lot fakes)

but lyle and scott is a classic..... cant group it with them

true religions are just bait but havnt worn the ones i have for a few years like 5 bills just sitting there but at least you dont have every tramp on road wearing it because there like 200 for the cheap ones.

Id like to think im brand loyal been sticking to a certain formula for years now as my day to day wear

i think theres a nice cycle for some trends/makes....

people into fashion start wearing them..... price goes up stocked in more and baiter shops.... people with cash start wearing them....rappers/roadguys/people who wanna been seen start wearing them.....students/broke people start wearing them......FAKES turn up......school kids/bait asians start wearing it.....*dies*

imagine i come up on here and said i bought this nice burberry jumper last week everyone would stablio me

i even saw a real nice evisu t shirt but i couldnt bring myself to it because it hasnt died yet its on the last phase.

I am materialistic. :Y:

• Upvote 1