English Defence League

Mr Q

Guest Awesome Kong

Frank is stupid. I'm baft that he doesn't see an army in a next mans land, showing their flags after they invade is a pisstake. Also, his stupid racism is annoying and everyone being racist to somalians are even worse. Especially black people being racist toward a fellow black person (somalians are black people).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Frank is stupid. I'm baft that he doesn't see an army in a next mans land, showing their flags after they invade is a pisstake. Also, his stupid racism is annoying and everyone being racist to somalians are even worse. Especially black people being racist toward a fellow black person (somalians are black people).

never understood why especially black people are ignorant and racist to somalians, real dumb

Guest Awesome Kong

Lol at taking anything jookie mondo's brother says seriously.

You're convinced your brother is fighting to protect our country, but I see no threat of an invasion from anyone. You know what that makes you and him? MUGS. Guys fighting to increase the rich peoples wealth.

Guest Awesome Kong

Lol at taking anything jookie mondo's brother says seriously.

even tho ur ignorant etc uve got a point here

What point? Stop gassing. Who knew/knows you musically though?

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

hes got a point tht ur not a guy to be taken seriously

u have a female profile ffs.

wot is this

He has no point, you can't think of anything and just fraffed as usual, use someones attack to try send instead of direct attack. Your music career is dead, never taken off, you've never been booked to multiple raves everynight and this will forever be a fact as you are talentless.

/

LOL, so streets isn't serious when he has made multiple female profiles and tried to pass off female styled topics, face off isn't serious when he makes female profiles and tries to trap mans to see who are hungry, etc etc. You said anything, might aswell stop trying to lock your sidewinders on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

as for iraq/afghan/palestine, your saying they dont show any agression to our culture yeah?? grow up, the worlds sh*t deal with it.

Palestinians show agression towards Israel, not us.

Iraq wanted to invade Kuwait, not us (as much).

Iran hate USA & Israel, not us.

Now f*ck off mate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I STILL FRANK IS STUPID IGNORANT c*nt AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT IED TO HAVE HIS BROTHER'S NAME ON IT

Very mature. Would be a terrible shame if your mum got hit by a bus tommorow on her to cash her giro.

fact is she's not on the giro. she could be hit by a bus... and yes it would be a shame.

this still doesnt take anything away from the fact that your brother fighting Israel's war and his brainwashed mentality can be ended by an IED

and he'll have wasted his life fighting a fake war .

Guest Awesome Kong

Frank is a d*ckhead, pictures like that shows why war is suck a horrible thing. TBH, I do not support the troops, f*ck supporting an army, basically supporting the war. All these upper class snobs will never allow theor children fight in wars. They even pussied out with prince harry when he got exposed, why the f*ck are they wasting our money training him & his wasted brother if they are shook to send them to war? Pricks.

/

Frank, imagine if that was your brother or he got captured and got beheaded & the video got posted on here, how would you feel?

• Upvote 1