So what do we think of Mariah these days?

Yuri

would love to see most of your wives at 40

If my wife/partner had her money & resources, she'll look Stacy Dash.

No excuse for Mariah.

Stacy Dash has it, Mariah doesn't. Not every woman can have it and even if they do it catches up as it will Stacy Dash, as ageing is just what happens.

Mariah has had surgery and tried to take her of herself, it just aint happened like Stacy Dash who too has had surgery.

Lol at saying sh*t like "No excuse" though

She's literally a 40 year old woman who's had an extensive and long career, coupled with mental breakdowns

She doesn't even look that bad at all

Cut the bitch some slack

that bad?

she dont look bad at all

nice and thick

anyone who sez they wouldnt lash mariah is a f*ckin faggot

I'm using up pos for u nuggahs appreciate it.

always had a problem with her face for some reason but:

anyone who sez they wouldnt lash mariah is a f*ckin faggot

and

She doesn't look f*cked, but again, for a woman with her money & resources, she could take better care of herself.

thats wot a real woman looks like you mug :rolleyes: f*ckin wannabe gok wan muthaf*cka

no nosy parker, but mk did you lash your chubster? was sure it would bring you some kind of enlightenment/new perspective on life.

She doesn't look f*cked, but again, for a woman with her money & resources, she could take better care of herself.

thats wot a real woman looks like you mug :rolleyes: f*ckin wannabe gok wan muthaf*cka

WTF is a 'real' woman.

She's a superstar recording artist.

Looking the part, IS part of the package. She can afford the best clothes, personal trainers, dietricians, beauty therapist, etc. She's NATURALLY beautiful. Not saying she has to look nice every other moment, but she been looking f*cked up for a hot minute now. NO excuse.

Maybe it's the pregnancy, maybe not, but she DONE fell for years. And 40 ain't even that old.

Get the f*ck outta here, with that real woman sh*t. Not all women gotta look like your gremlin-ass, my precious woman you call a mother.

• Downvote 2

WTF is a 'real' woman.

She's a superstar recording artist.

Looking the part, IS part of the package. She can afford the best clothes, personal trainers, dietricians, beauty therapist, etc. She's NATURALLY beautiful. Not saying she has to look nice every other moment, but she been looking f*cked up for a hot minute now. NO excuse.

Maybe it's the pregnancy, maybe not, but she DONE fell for years. And 40 ain't even that old.

Get the f*ck outta here, with that real woman sh*t. Not all women gotta look like your gremlin-ass, my precious woman you call a mother.

u tellin me she dont still look sexy? you must be blind pal, real men like a bit of meat on a woman you muppet, your goin on like shes 20 stone overweight n sh*t

f*ckin eediat boy